James Adams

BattlEye Game Ban ArmA 3

Hey there,

My mate got banned off his main account cause he was naive and got a leaked cheat from a scammer. He never cheated in his life and he got 5k hours on ArmA. He played clean for 7 years until now in these times where he has a lot of time on and thought of something stupid. What are the chances of him getting unbanned from ArmA 3 so he can multiplayer on his favorite servers again?

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, James Adams said:

My mate got banned off his main account cause he was naive and got a leaked cheat from a scammer.

What is that even supposed to mean? He was fooled into buying and installing a cheat?

• Like 1

Just now, Harzach said:

What is that even supposed to mean? He was fooled into buying and installing a cheat?

what are the chances tho

Most likely 0%. What was the ban message, and why can't your mate ask here himself?

Regardless, this is something he would need to take up with Battleye directly.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, James Adams said:

My mate got banned off his main account cause he was naive and got a leaked cheat from a scammer.

So he cheated?  That makes his ban revoke chance be 0. Cheaters being banned is what BattlEye was made for. He really cheated, thus its not a false ban, thus it won't be revoked.

• Like 2

I'm the last one to defend an alleged cheater, but if its true he has been playing for 7 years with 5k hours, you'd think he might have a case for leniency. Typically users like this are not cheats.

How we might get Battleye or steam or BI (it's not made clear who auctioned the ban) is another matter.

"alleged"

but he is though, the thread starter literally stated that he bought a cheat

>tries to cheat with battleEye enabled

>gets banned

lmao owned

He's banned cause he broke the TOS. So now he has to remove the cheat and buy the game again if he wants to continue playing on his favorite servers.