Xaphan Misanthrop

Voting together Friends

first of all you should see the video I recorded today.

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/wehrwolf1888/video/95327012

Like you very much, this exit has become a paradise for campers, it is already the 4th time that such a cowardly dirty bastard has made me so devious fresh, the bad thing is that I work hard for everything and when I have so much booty + dropping and such a cowardly rat hiding like a dog all game long to watch people I lack any sympathy and understanding for such a thing,  and I think Vigor has done well and some problems have already been fixed that were caused by such losers so you should also fix the problem by making the exit in the same way as the others!  The ladder alone is overly long, but the worst thing is that no one can defend himself, you can only defend yourself when you have virtually only reached the top and until then the coward has perforated you wow you can not even use the weapon while you are still climbing up as said you are defenselessly exposed, you have no insight in the corner that is, you can not see if there is someone sitting only then when you are up but then it's too late so that's really mega to puke there.  What do you think about it?

I only ever use the middle exit if I'm absolutely sure there's nobody camping it otherwise I leg it to other exits.

The middle exit really is just a luxury time saver only useable when your site you can make it, I tend to switch up exits halfway once or twice so enemies don’t know where to run. On that note though might be nice if you could maybe use a pistol while climbing a ladder? Might be a nice Mechanic but I’m sure people would also find ways to abuse even that if it ever became a thing 

1 hour ago, eKLaB said:

I only ever use the middle exit if I'm absolutely sure there's nobody camping it otherwise I leg it to other exits.

Like I said, you can't be sure about the exit unless you use the signal detector, it's only bad when the radiation starts and there's no time, there's this corner up there you can't tell if someone is sitting there or not