HomemadeG

Ammo still disappearing, not fixed, why? plus other stuff and 3.1

This glitch has been a problem since day one. 

How has this not been addressed yet? 

Whatever ammo is loaded in guns is gone when returning to shelter.

Is it not a big deal because it's our loss? Seems the way the dev's want to run this, charge for everything, but when we lose hard earned equipment from disconnects or these types of glitches, nothing is done about it.

Now you've limited how much xp people win in the shootout, I'm not sure if others have noticed blue lockpick crates give less occasionally now.

In previous posts I've mentioned how this is becoming like a cod copy and now everything just gets nerfed, as long as it doesn't favor the player. crown tower amount, still hardly worth checking. Losing ammo constantly, no fix coming...? New shootout aleady got the xp taken down, not sure how much they nerfed with that silent patch. There is no way you guys are losing out on that much money by leaving the xp amount the way it was, and it couldn't have been a "game balance" scenario, since it say everybody wins, achieve highest score to maximize rewards.... well coming in anything lower than 3rd now apparently doesn't pay out at all anymore...

3.1 update,

I've seen that the weapons layout has changed...please don't follow through with it, why change it??

Please also revert the weapons, ammo, and consumables tabs back to the bumpers, it was more streamlined before.

The plus stuff,

What point (other than money) was it to let all the blueprints out for purchase, this alone has defeated the original story and gameplay of Vigor.

Why is it that I started in version .5 and I finally have more purple and gold then common weapons,  which in post apocalyptic Norway is already too much but I've also been on for along time so I get it, but Johnny who downloaded this yesterday, just bought all the blue prints, gave you guys more money and now has unlimited amounts of purple and gold weapons, never once having to experience any lower class weapons, or the grind for the good ones.

Where does this story ever come in to play? Or better yet, if your gonna change the game so much why does a story even matter,  never feel like I'm in a post apocalyptic scene anymore..

Loved Vigor, not sure what this is becoming though...

sorry can't help the rants, everytime I get on now, I just get disappointed, alot of these decisions that are in my opinion game breaking or atleast completely game changing are just monetary ones.

I for one don’t care much for the story yes it would be nice if implemented right but I’ve seen another game much like this but for obvious reasons can’t name it. Basically a shooter battle royale but didn’t have a story, since they eventually did update the game I have a “story mode” I actually hated the game more. I suspect if BI did a story mode for this game it too would also be dissatisfactory. Would rather focus be aimed on shelter customisation and development @fOrsythiaa no secret this is a community wish list item pretty high up there wouldn’t mind spending a stand-alone purchase price within a reasonable range for a quality update like this say £20? If it’s good of course and once you buy it you just have it to work on, new upgrades, shelter area to explore etc stuff like that. 

• Like 1

I agree with you Matthew, you said it best, not that I want a story mode or more of it, just it implemented correctly.

The Shelter should get something added as well. They used to have a customization tab under the improvements section, I always thought they would add way to customize the shelter to make your own, color, etc. that would be a cool way to implement joining your team mate at his shelter or yours if you sent the invite. This was also removed.

I do remember back in one of the early versions, someone asked for something on the fishing dock in the back, as in extra something to do and bi said they don't plan to add anything.

• Sad 1

Hello @HomemadeG, thanks the for post.

Contrary to what many people believe, we've actually been aware of the ammo disappearance glitch for quite a while now. Unfortunately it is not as easy and quick to patch up as other bugs we've already fixed, so it's taking some time to take care of it. Sorry to hear that it has been bothering you -- we understand that it can be frustrating, but the team is still on it.

Regarding the blue lockboxes not working, the team is also working on it and hopefully, the fix for it will be out soon. And about the layout for the list of weapons etc, we are receiving plenty of feedback from our community about it, so we are looking for ways to tweak it for improvement.

As for the blueprints being available in store, we would like to give people a chance/choice to choose whether they would rather spend their time grinding to get plenty of crates in order to finally unlock a plan; or, if they would rather spend their crowns on buying the blueprints in the store. We understand that not everyone can have as much time on their hands as they would need for grinding, so there is some chance for the weapon/consumable plans to pop up in the store.

Thank you again for your feedback and opinions -- it will all be passed on for the team to discuss. See you in the Outlands. 🍅

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello @HomemadeG, thanks the for post.

Contrary to what many people believe, we've actually been aware of the ammo disappearance glitch for quite a while now. Unfortunately it is not as easy and quick to patch up as other bugs we've already fixed, so it's taking some time to take care of it. Sorry to hear that it has been bothering you -- we understand that it can be frustrating, but the team is still on it.

Regarding the blue lockboxes not working, the team is also working on it and hopefully, the fix for it will be out soon. And about the layout for the list of weapons etc, we are receiving plenty of feedback from our community about it, so we are looking for ways to tweak it for improvement.

As for the blueprints being available in store, we would like to give people a chance/choice to choose whether they would rather spend their time grinding to get plenty of crates in order to finally unlock a plan; or, if they would rather spend their crowns on buying the blueprints in the store. We understand that not everyone can have as much time on their hands as they would need for grinding, so there is some chance for the weapon/consumable plans to pop up in the store.

Thank you again for your feedback and opinions -- it will all be passed on for the team to discuss. See you in the Outlands. 🍅

Hey @fOrsythiaa , 

Thank you so much for the reply!

You have done a wonderful job explaining a few things I've been wondering about. I just wanted to add, I do have a full time job and a somewhat limited time to grind also but I have made it this far without any options to buy in earlier versions.

I believe the biggest reason I bring that up I guess is the rise in "less skill based" battles, which is where I assumed restricting blueprints might have stopped this.. the only thing I mean by that, and I've said this before, in earlier versions, more of the players I came across in my experience went in with minimal ammo and switched to single fire in an effort to conserve ammo.

Which just meant less "full auto runners" and brought about amazing sometimes lengthy stand offs... just miss those at times..

I would still like to throw my hat in there for some type of "hardcore" mode that resembles the earlier versions with single fire only, no seeing who's coming in with you and no signal detectors..😉

I really do appreciate you guys more than you know!

I really never have and never will mean any direspect in these rants. If you take anything from my sometimes crazy rants, it should be that I only mean the greatest amount of respect for this game and the all the people involved in making it. Companies are one thing but people are another.

This is the only game I have played that is like it. My perfect style game I never knew about so at times I feel personally attached to it.

Again much love and respect! Thanks for reading through all of this if you've made it this far.

Keep it up guys! Stay safe out there!

HomemadeG

• Like 1

Perhaps the solution would be a “one stack mode” where you could pick any weapon but be limited to a single stack of bullets and a disinfectant and you have to scavenge from the map to get more gear. Or perhaps we could do a limited inventory encounter with less than half the space? Keep bouncing ideas around anyway 🙂

• Like 1