Sign in to follow this  
vilas

update 2 days ago

wtf.jpg 

anyone knows what has happened ?

yesterday i had update of tools and steam udated something (i hate steam cause it makes update when it wants - not when i want)

and ... 

i have no working buldozer after it, simply, textures do not show, cannot make addons, anyone knows ?

steam made update without asking (as usual) and... all went down, looooong message box about tons of missing dll and white models in buldozer

neither materials , nor textures, simply white models 

i have Nvidia GTX780, Windows 7 64, update was of course forced by steam - normally i would never change software that works 

---------

edit: i was talking with another addonmaker - he has the same problem - bulldozer for him doesnt work after update 

You should run mikero's arma3p after every update, don't use arma tools to extract game data / install buldozer

14 hours ago, RoF said:

You should run mikero's arma3p after every update, don't use arma tools to extract game data / install buldozer

i run Arma3P and now bulldozer doesn't show up at all

before i had no textures

now i have no bulldozer at all  "aplication load error V:000065432" and "buldozer may not work wrong or missing steam appid txt"

Due to the update of the PhysX library, we had to update the tools too. In the install directory of Buldozer, can you check that the DLL folder contains the followings?

F:\Futura P\dll>ls -R
.:
x64  x86

./x64:
GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11.win64.dll  PhysXCooking_64.dll     PhysXGpu_64.dll  Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll
PhysXCommon_64.dll          PhysXFoundation_64.dll  PhysX_64.dll

./x86:
GFSDK_SSAO_D3D11.win32.dll  PhysXCooking_32.dll     PhysXGpu_32.dll  Tobii.EyeX.Client.dll
PhysXCommon_32.dll          PhysXFoundation_32.dll  PhysX_32.dll

@Tom_48_97   thank you for reaction

i reinstalled tools again - i have working bulldozer, but it doesnt have textures - models are white like option "hide texture" "hide materials" was set on

Beznazwy-1.jpg

Beznazwy-2.jpg

https://postimg.cc/bZDhZrvx   

Beznazwy-133.jpg

i found them in windows search , they are in P dll

Beznazwy223.jpg

as visible - textures are , but bulldozer shows white (i reinstalled tools after applying arma3p caused error with bulldozer) 

Nvidia 780 GTX, drivers updated yesterday (cause i was thinking - if BIS updated something, maybe i should update drivers, drivers version is 26.21.14.4587 ) 

i removed Mikero tools as running them caused buldozer not working at all - i reinstalled tools (from Steam Workshop) again and i returned to stage when bulldozer is working but not showing textures (i deleted them after running caused crashing start of bulldozer) so i have now "clean BIS" instalation without MIkero ones 

i can instal Mikero Tools again but if problem appear - than there is no sense of doing it again 

i was working for years without any other software and BIS tools were running for me perfectly without having any other software , problem appeared after last update 

i have no message of missing DLLs when running it now after second reinstal of tools 

system - windows 7 , 64 bits, nvidia geeforce 780 GTX (PC from 2013 or 2014 when it was powerfull)

49 minutes ago, Tom_48_97 said:

Thanks for the information and the screens. To rule out a model/mod specific issue, can you, please, download the sample of plane, load Test_Plane_01.p3d into Object Builder and check if Buldozer displays the textures? It requires the Arma 3 data, and once loaded, it should look like this (fresh test).

white1.jpg

as visible

textures are not hidden 

they are simply not visible, neither RVMATs 

OMG i found error - update changed seting - show wireframe disable showing textures !!!

SOLVED !!!

it was "somehow" changed - preferences of Bulldozer were changed 

works1.jpg

it was problem that update changed settings - last thing i would change !!

i simply was running oxygen and not checked preferences 

1 hour ago, vilas said:

i run Arma3P and now bulldozer doesn't show up at all

before i had no textures

now i have no bulldozer at all  "aplication load error V:000065432" and "buldozer may not work wrong or missing steam appid txt"

You need to change the path to arma3.exe, Arma3p does tell you that at the end of extracting.

There is no need to install buldozer on p drive or use the broken extractor in arma tools.

6 minutes ago, RoF said:

You need to change the path to arma3.exe, Arma3p does tell you that at the end of extracting.

There is no need to install buldozer on p drive or use the broken extractor in arma tools.

everything works - problem solved, BIS tools work perfectly (as before)

simply update was changing defauld buldozer settings or reseting them and i havent noticed it because you know... 

when you have update you do not think that previously set custom preferences changes 

simply it reseted settings - and i havent noticed it - my fault (it was on "show wireframe" which disables "shot texture") 

58 minutes ago, Tom_48_97 said:

Thanks for the information and the screens. To rule out a model/mod specific issue, can you, please, download the sample of plane, load Test_Plane_01.p3d into Object Builder and check if Buldozer displays the textures? It requires the Arma 3 data, and once loaded, it should look like this (fresh test).

being thankful that developer joined topic - i have second question - bulldozer (when i use environment editor) blinks

i want to change in "night time" (for example 03:00 hour) model and than buldozer acts like strobe light - how can this be solved (i do not know how to record movie from screen)

simply buldozer acts like strobe light (black/white) 

Sadly, we're aware of this issue and didn't manage to address it so far. I'll take another look and see if there is anything we can do.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom_48_97 said:

Sadly, we're aware of this issue and didn't manage to address it so far. I'll take another look and see if there is anything we can do.

thank you very much for response and your time, 

have a nice day, thank you 

• Like 1