ArmA III strongly seems to lack expansive 2035-style expansions on vanilla content. It has been my dream to fill that gap with a mix of my own ideas and ideas brought forward by many avid fans of the BLUFOR 2035 setting. After five years, I started work on this project in November 2019, with the irreplaceable aid given to me by renowned mod authors responsible for the likes of the CSAT Modification Project, Community Upgrade Project, the unofficial Aegis expansion, and more.

If you have requests for what you'd like to see in this mod, please note that if the uniform/vest/gear type isn't in the mod presently, I likely won't be able to make any texture edits until I add them into the mod. Thanks for the continued support, and I hope you enjoy the mod!

EWVNGiAWoAA71JI?format=jpg&name=large

EWU9xAnXgAADTqR?format=jpg&name=large

EWUWWWqVAAABoyr?format=jpg&name=large

EWKiexCWkAMn76K?format=jpg&name=large

EVfhoNcWoAIYc9x?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

As of right now I've sorted the Development cycle into a roadmap, mainly structured by the larger mod updates known as "Blocks" with smaller updates and unscheduled bug fixes/patches implemented in between.

As follows this is the Roadmap as of the time of this post : 

CURRENT UPDATE FEATURES
- Reworked texture templates for all items for consistency, improvements overall.
- Edited the EMR series equipment to closer resemble the "Aegis"-style Russians, while maintaining the style of AJAX.
- Added Boonie Hats and Patrol Caps to headgear as well as the Assault Pack to the backpacks in Camo/Flat configuration, also added "MASSIF" uniforms (AAF retextures, rolled and unrolled sleeves)
- Added Fleckpat series equipment (Germans, basically) in Woodland/Desert configuration.
- Reworking the existing patches to be more fictional.
= Edited the existing custom ACP-C2s, still very WIP.

BLOCK 2
- Winter Warfare equipment for all existing factions depending on whether or not the desired uniform style can be achieved
= More patches for all "factions"
- British Faction config. No gear will be equipped to the units outside of the vanilla equipment for the time being, but they will have British voices, allowing you to effectively create your own British Armed Forces faction as you see fit.

- Addition of Australian and Canadian themed equipment alongside testing of the Batlskin H-Helmets (Stealth Helmets with customized RVMATS).

- Addition of "Cage Plate Carriers" (vanilla BLUFOR vests) to compliment all factions but with main focus being on the OCP-D and FROG series equipment.

- Pilot Overalls for each "faction".

BLOCK 3

TO BE DETERMINED

• Like 1

As part of the ANZAC Day, I'll also be adding in the New Zealand forces, though I've yet to determine how I'll manage them camo-wise.

• Like 1

Work-In-Progress of the Australian gear so far :

Arid
EW21N2gXgAE_1j5?format=jpg&name=large

Tropical

EW21N2hXsAAJ--g?format=jpg&name=large

Woodland
EW21N3LX0AQMbYs?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Profile shots for the British Army (MTP)

Arid

EW3KH3SXgAAJw4Z?format=jpg&name=large

Tropical

EW3KH3hXQAEZBB0?format=jpg&name=large

Woodland

EW3KH4EXkAI1v8G?format=jpg&name=large

On 5/15/2020 at 3:14 PM, CommanderCharms said:

Profile shots for the AFRF (EMR)
Woodland

Why not a Taiga camo version? (from a3 samples)

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images

@zukov

I personally wasn't much of a fan of the Russians getting a recycled version of the Hex camo, I felt like I needed to diversify them in a way so that they wouldn't be "just another CSAT nation".

1 hour ago, CommanderCharms said:

@Zukov

I personally wasn't much of a fan of the Russians getting a recycled version of the Hex camo, I felt like I needed to diversify them in a way so that they wouldn't be "just another CSAT nation".

But according to the Arma3 Lore, Russians are aligned with CSAT. I would imagine they would get some form of similar camo. At the end of the day its the authors decision.

@R0adki11 The main goal with AJAX was to create a sort of "consistent alternative" to just about all the possible "main" modern nations in a 2035-ish setting, less so to echo anything from the actual Vanilla 2035 setting.

• Thanks 1

Reworked the dev plan yet again boys. So, here's the most recent changelog :

(ADDED)
-Cage and Condor Plate Carriers in camouflage tiling for all factions.
-Combat Fatigues (LDF fullsleeve with gloves) for all factions.

(TWEAKED)
-Flekcpat Desert, MTP Arid, EMR, OCP-D (renamed to OCP), FROG (renamed to MARPAT) and CCE patterns have all recieved significant redos to be more akin to modern-day counterparts as opposed to a futuristic setting.
-Improved consistency to the "fatigues" and "Crye combat" uniforms through revised templates.
-Assault Packs redone on a new template, improved details.

(WIP)
-Adjusting HBK helmet goggles in the NVG slot so that they will work more seamlessly with the OPSCORE as well as the HBK.
-Kitbags will be getting redone on a new template for improved consistency in future updates.
-Plans to incorporate a winter gear pattern for each faction, berets/"light" headwear for each faction as well as lighter bodywear such as rangemaster belts, chest rigs, slash bandoliers, et cetera.

Alongside the aforementioned WIP content, I'll be working on renditions of the AAF, LDF and HIDF for AJAX, though these will only have single camo patterns as fitting since these are local, non-deployment forces.

• Like 1

Also coming to the mix is an improved version of the OCP Arid camo which now resembles the original OCP a lot more as opposed to the highly saturated yellowish colours you'd find on Multicam.

20200819014136_1.jpg