Sign in to follow this  
Teamsnowman14

Accuracy scoring target

Hi, I've looked all over and I can't find what I'm looking for, though I know it can be done. I'm building a basic training course for my group, and would like to have a scored target for them to shoot at, which gives them a certain amount of points for accuracy.

Using the target I've experienced myself using them is like this: Approach shooting position, and claim the target as yours by interacting with a scripted object next to you. You then fire 12~ rounds, and the system will announce your score in chat once you interact with the aforementioned object.

Apologies for the bad explanation but I'm quite lost with it here.

TL;DR - How do I make an accuracy scoring target that gives the player a score for their shooting.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Try using this mission:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1879028140

If you have PBO Manager unpack the PBO and extract it to your mission. OR use the Google Drive link in it's description.

Then make a composition of the range. And paste into your mission (Ensure you move the scripts over to your mission folder).

This should be able to help setting up the range. I have used this in the past and so far it's accurate as arma scripting can be.