Sign in to follow this  
masterdebator

Removing uncountable/unfindable terrain objects from tanoa

Hi, does anyone know how to remove terrain objects that cannot be found with a search or count function?

I use this script to normally remove broken objects from map, but the objects I am trying to remove now are not find-able with nearestTerrainObjects, I can find time with cursorobject, but they will not show up with nearestTerrainObjects. so when this function runs it cant find them to count them. thus they are uncountable. does anyone know a alternate means to remove the objects from the entire map that does not rely on them being counted first? Also FYI i can still global remove all objects from the map, but cannot seem to isolate these specific objects for removal. 374559: t_ficus_medium_f.p3d

if (worldName isEqualTo "Tanoa") then { { if ( (toLower(str _x) find "signtc_23_2.p3d") >= 0 || {(toLower(str _x) find "b_cycas_f.p3d") >= 0} || {(toLower(str _x) find "timberpile_01_f.p3d") >= 0} ) then {_x hideObjectGlobal true; _x enableSimulationGlobal false;} } foreach (nearestTerrainObjects [[worldSize/2, worldSize/2], ["HIDE"], worldSize]); };