Meat2432

how do I use a vehicle's UserActions in a scripts/Trigger

I'm trying to make a mission using IFA3 mod the mission is World War II airborne assault mission and I used UnitCapture for a more cinematic approach for a closer formation, when it comes to actually para drop in I thought I could just set static line paradrop Waypoint but it only works some of the time, I wanted it to work every time so I thought I could use a Trigger that is activated once Independent is present but I don't know how to reference the paradrop Waypoint, I can get everyone to eject with this 

{unassignVehicle _x; _x action ["Eject", vehicle _x]} forEach units Group1

it throws the guys out but just not with a parachute lol,

when I was looking for information about that and other things I wanted to use through a trigger, I came across this telling me that I meant to be able to,

If you put the vehicle down in the editor, right click on it and choose to find in Config viewer (or something like that - I’m not at my PC) then look for the UserAction parameter. In here you’ll find the code that runs any user actions such as turning lights on and off. Use ctrl + c to copy it.

Link Here

I've tried looking on YouTube for videos explaining how to apply this or more information on how to do this, how do I know what is the code for turning on the interior red light or do I copy everything that's in there about the interior lights make my own sqf file like this

changeLightToRed.sqf

condition = "[this,(call ww2_fnc_findPlayer),false] call LIB_fnc_changeLightCondition";
displayName = "<t color='#FF0000'>Change Light to Red</t>";
displayNameDefault = "";
onlyForPlayer = 1;
position = "";
priority = 18;
radius = 20;
statement = "[this,false] spawn LIB_fnc_changeLightStatement";

I tried it and it didn't work, any assistance you can provide will be appreciated.