a small mod using the new assets from the contact dlc to make a less futuristic but still easily recognizable CSAT.
Features

• brown hexcam texture from avenger helmet
  • brown texture for modular carrier vest, lite, and GL rig
  • brown texture for advanced modular helmet, with hexcam cover
  • black version of csat beret added in old man update
  • rebalance of LBV harness, LBV grenadier harness, and raven vest.

https://imgur.com/a/wput7r1

Planned

• urban hexcam variants of currently retextured equipment
  • pacific hexcam variants of currently retextured equipment
  • retexture of basic helmet from laws of war dlc
  • green version of csat beret added in old man update
  • convert katiba to 5.56x45 NATO
  • better photos

possible/unsure

• vanilla replacement patch
  • Community Upgrade Project patch
  • desert & woodland camo textures
  • add flags to uniforms and equipment

this is my first attempt at a mod for public use, so any advice/help/resources are appreciated

• Like 3

Update: converting the Katiba is much easier than i though it would be, so it's been moved to planned

if you do have the time at some point, a vanilla replacement would be appreciated, great work

Update: ELBV Harness (raven vest) added, ELBV, LBV and LBV GL Harness rebalanced. Also i tried my hand at using the splendid camera.

50EPYHv.jpg

• Like 1

why, you do not use the sand uniform in Apex dlc? you have to just repaint the little strips of the AAF on the upper arms.  For the helmet you can use  the hidden ops core in sand or black version, 
3A2BB81583FD8989DE77C0CB8D5CA1F61BD9B4FF

• Like 1

On 4/21/2020 at 5:24 AM, TheRoostergod said:

-snip-

Moved your thread to the correct location, other thread removed.

Thank you r0adki11.

In mod news, here's the combat fatigues texture i've been working on. Off to the side you can see and older version with the griffin regiment flag instead of the CSAT one.

1J2my9y.jpg

• Like 3

more uniform work, redid the combat fatigues, made a texture for the officer jacket, and made a new camo variant based off of Iranian army digital camo (shoutout to camopedia.org)
0I87mqB.jpg6o5QJGG.jpgIran55.jpg

(texture was applied in editor, so there are some ghosts from the original normal map)

• Like 2

Like all projects doomed for failure, i've decided to expand the scope of this mod. It is now Vanilla Faction Overhaul, and will add expansion assets to the CSAT, AAF, FIA, and Nato factions.x9Npx4b.jpg

• Like 3

new assets, light fatigues and officer fatigues, black beret, tan LBV harnesses, and tan raven vest.

io2wGmb.jpg

EIqsG7P.jpg

• Like 3

green beret, olive helmet and webbing for csat north african troops, inspired by real life north african armies. may give them their own camo pattern in the future.

5VLLSEa.jpg

• Like 5

Scimitar regiment counterattack on Houdan, with new raven vest and LBV harness textures

iWLUN2d.jpg

• Like 5

Realized i have enough textures (including tan compact NVGs, which i made before i realized they don't have a hidden selection) to show off some fully equipped Iranian CSAT soldiers on Altis.

XYxutB6.jpg

• Like 6

CBRN suit for CSAT, not sure why this bohemia didn't add this in the first place.

x2mbFyK.jpg

• Like 4

Gendarmerie Police Tactical Unit with two new items, black GA carrier vests and a black 4-five pistol.

Ont9DmJ.jpg

• Like 1

Did some work on the pacific CSAT forces, camo is based on the PLA type 07 camo pattern, and gave them the Adv. modular helmet to help differentiate them from Middle Eastern and African CSAT troops.

0B199800B27CAEADC24F3403E107A2C46820041B

• Like 5

More Pacific stuff, this time CSAT marine troops, inspired by the uniforms and equipment of the PLANMC. Also i've tried to standardize the naming of the Chinese weapons, the CAR-95 is now the Type 95-2 and the CMR-76 is now the Type 88-1.F90EBF66DDF399E36C46803B1B84EEBB4A490F4D

• Like 2

On 6/12/2020 at 3:09 PM, NitramGaming - HUN said:

When will you release it? Btw it looks awesome 😄

As your new to these forums, you may not have read our forum rules yet. Which says no asking for updates or release dates, as we consider it to be spam.