Sign in to follow this  
Bossshawk

Having issues with team mode with 1 person

hi there

looking for some help or ideas...

one friend and i have played in the recent past no problem have been having an issue lately where we get on the team... but go to launch a game and it says your teammate is not in the shelter...

we have tried:

resetting console

launching from party chat mode

launching from in game mode

we can xbox chat party... but often it shows greyed out in there to invite to game when we are having this issuess

we both show in the same party on our screens in game.. but cant launch a run because it says partner isnt in shelter

my understanding is we arent isolated incidents others are having it too

I know there's been times where it has been an Xbox Live issue and not game related so it may be a matter of waiting for Xbox live to resolve itself.

Try both quitting the game then both starting it back up, seems to work for my friend and I when we encounter that problem.

This is been a problem for over 1year now we are paying costumer and we buy crowns in game i cant game out with my certains friends same issue have try everything to fix this is on Bohemia behalf please fix. It seem to be at random times idk what is cause this bug but won't let me matchmake with certain friends. I've hard reset Xbox I've can't seem to back out team once I join him then Vigor seem to crash or freeze same goes for him we are out certain it on Bohemia behalf. Please fix! Look at Reddit forum over a year ago this problem was address.

Hi @HellsAsylum, sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue constantly.

It seems that this is attributed to some issues with Xbox live, though you can try and do a couple of things to try and fix it, such as you and your duo partner restarting your consoles.

You can also try and make sure that you have both selected the "team" mode in the menu before choosing whether you want to play an Encounter or Shootout, etc. Then send an invite to each other.

Also, if you look on our official Reddit, there's a FAQ which involves the issue with duos, and there's an answer on there:
"Both players should try leaving the in-game group (both, even after the other person has left). Open the Xbox overlay, then highlight Vigor and press the start/menu button on the controller to bring up the context menu and select Quit to force the game to close. Now, both players can try starting Vigor up again and waiting until both players are loaded into the shelter. Now, form an Xbox party from the Xbox overlay if you haven't and have one person invite the other through the Xbox party interface."

Hoping that you try the options listed above on how to fix this issue, and that it works out. 🙂