Zwarfie

Fix the duping glitch or have a report system

So recently a lot of people have been duplicating items I have tried it my self to see how it worked the cheaters spawn in in duos and hit the person 2 times with puko knife after that they will take a pain killer giving them temporary full heath than the person wil knife him 2 time after that bring in his max perma heath to zero meanwhile the painkiller slowly runs out when the painkiller bar almost reaches zero the other player dashboard and dies this wil not count as a tk because the painkiller running out killed him and the player can pick up his loot (guy with pukko) because the player disconnects/dashboards he won't lose his crowns conclusion make it so that death after taking a painkiller still counts as a tk or have a report system in place so that the players can be reported and banned if needed/lose crowns or reset there progress you can tell when they do it by there loadout 

Note if the devs need more info I'll be happy 2 help I schreenshoted several names names and duper which inClaude 8 out of 10 people in the top 10 kills this season

Hi Zwarfie,

I've heard of dupers killing themselves with fall damage for their teammate to loot them. The outlanders with the empty inventory buys insurance for the team so that the guy killing himself gets his gear back.

I don't understand how disconnecting (I assume you mean pressing the Xbox button and returning to the homescreen) protects any crowns spent.

It does seem a common thing. I see it maybe 1 in 8 encounters.

Keep it coming I say. Easiest 48 portable detectors I ever got was a couple of maps ago 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Frankly I don’t care so much for the duping glitch. Especially with various crafting plans hard to find to the tune of hundreds of crates so what? Used to care but now go for it! Get the hard to get weapons and gear.