BRPVP

1.98 Infected Characters, where?

Anyone can share how to use Infecteds from 1.98 update?

Added: Infected Characters (not accessible in the editor; documentation pending)

Can't find then. Anyone was able to find it?

Thanks.

Might be the units in the config viewer cfgVehicles who have "_sick" at end of their typename.

They have config scope 1, which is protected access.

• Thanks 1

["AfricanHead_01_sick","AfricanHead_02_sick","AfricanHead_03_sick","AsianHead_A3_01_sick","AsianHead_A3_02_sick","AsianHead_A3_03_sick","AsianHead_A3_04_sick","AsianHead_A3_05_sick","AsianHead_A3_06_sick","AsianHead_A3_07_sick","GreekHead_A3_01_sick","GreekHead_A3_02_sick","GreekHead_A3_03_sick","GreekHead_A3_04_sick","PersianHead_A3_01_sick","PersianHead_A3_02_sick","PersianHead_A3_03_sick","TanoanHead_A3_01_sick","TanoanHead_A3_02_sick","TanoanHead_A3_03_sick","TanoanHead_A3_04_sick","TanoanHead_A3_05_sick","TanoanHead_A3_06_sick","TanoanHead_A3_07_sick","TanoanHead_A3_08_sick","TanoanBossHead_sick","WhiteHead_16_sick","WhiteHead_17_sick","WhiteHead_18_sick","WhiteHead_19_sick","WhiteHead_20_sick","WhiteHead_21_sick"]

Quick test:

player setface "AsianHead_A3_04_sick"; player setHit ["Head",0.5]

Note that, looks not all faces have proper texture for it.

• Like 4

I can't see any difference other than a texture applied when they are injured.

ptXD16q.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, opusfmspol said:

Might be the units in the config viewer cfgVehicles who have "_sick" at end of their typename.

They have config scope 1, which is protected access.

Thanks for the answer, pal!

Sorry for my ignorance, but only persons with Apex can use it?

1 hour ago, POLPOX said:

["AfricanHead_01_sick","AfricanHead_02_sick","AfricanHead_03_sick","AsianHead_A3_01_sick","AsianHead_A3_02_sick","AsianHead_A3_03_sick","AsianHead_A3_04_sick","AsianHead_A3_05_sick","AsianHead_A3_06_sick","AsianHead_A3_07_sick","GreekHead_A3_01_sick","GreekHead_A3_02_sick","GreekHead_A3_03_sick","GreekHead_A3_04_sick","PersianHead_A3_01_sick","PersianHead_A3_02_sick","PersianHead_A3_03_sick","TanoanHead_A3_01_sick","TanoanHead_A3_02_sick","TanoanHead_A3_03_sick","TanoanHead_A3_04_sick","TanoanHead_A3_05_sick","TanoanHead_A3_06_sick","TanoanHead_A3_07_sick","TanoanHead_A3_08_sick","TanoanBossHead_sick","WhiteHead_16_sick","WhiteHead_17_sick","WhiteHead_18_sick","WhiteHead_19_sick","WhiteHead_20_sick","WhiteHead_21_sick"]

Quick test:

Note that, looks not all faces have proper texture for it.

Thanks a lot man, i will do some tests with my mission!

23 minutes ago, BRPVP said:

Thanks for the answer, pal!

Of course everyone can use it AFAIK.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BRPVP said:

Perhaps the DLC 'watermarks' appear when one doesn't have it?  Couldn't say, since I do have Apex.

• Like 1

POLPOX,

I used setFace for many of the textures in the array, and i just got a normal man texture of different ethnicity. I was expecting for something more gruesome to use on my scripted zombies.

25 minutes ago, BRPVP said:

I used setFace for many of the textures in the array, and i just got a normal man texture of different ethnicity. I was expecting for something more gruesome to use on my scripted zombies.

It uses mask texture, which is used in the blood/injured overlay, so you need to damage them.

• Like 1

On 4/19/2020 at 4:48 AM, POLPOX said:

when i use that, my Character have only head to sick. If i hit hands and legs (as ["Head",0.5]) he have common injury with blood, without  oldman's pimple. How to make all body sick?