HI All,

I am trying to troubleshoot my SP mission, as I have an issue with a few AI groups that don't want to head to their waypoints,  but don't know how to activate "All" diag_enable true;

From https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Diagnostics_Exe it states:

Simply run the exe as you would use the standard arma3.exe. For example to perform diag on a PBO, add it as a launch parameter (-mod=@YOURMOD)

Once the game is loaded, go into the editor and select 'Virtual Reality'.

I am running the Development Build, but then where do I execute "All" diag_enable true;? Do I place it in initServer.sqf or Desciption.ext?

I'm also don't know how to do the following as stated:  For example to perform diag on a PBO, add it as a launch parameter (-mod=@YOURMOD) could someone please provide a few more steps to descibe this?

Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, beako said:

HI All,

I am trying to troubleshoot my SP mission, as I have an issue with a few AI groups that don't want to head to their waypoints,  but don't know how to activate "All" diag_enable true;

From https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Diagnostics_Exe it states:

Simply run the exe as you would use the standard arma3.exe. For example to perform diag on a PBO, add it as a launch parameter (-mod=@YOURMOD)

Once the game is loaded, go into the editor and select 'Virtual Reality'.

I am running the Development Build, but then where do I execute "All" diag_enable true;? Do I place it in initServer.sqf or Desciption.ext?

I'm also don't know how to do the following as stated:  For example to perform diag on a PBO, add it as a launch parameter (-mod=@YOURMOD) could someone please provide a few more steps to descibe this?

Thanks in advance

In Arma 3 installation directory there should be new exe next to regular one - Arma3Diag.exe. Use this exe instead of typical Arma3.exe to launch game.

Thanks, but once it loads the devevlopment build how or where do I use  "All" diag_enable true;? 

4 minutes ago, beako said:

Thanks, but once it loads the devevlopment build how or where do I use  "All" diag_enable true;? 

in debug console which is available in pause menu or in script.

OK thanks, it works. Not sure what I was doing wrong before, maybe I was running the development build but not using  arma3diag_x64 ?