Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

1969 vietnam version 2.0 is here!

well to bad it started out with the error "missing addon nvag" (?) and then i got the error "missing addon 88" (?)

and i tried al the above options about moving the files in to a nam map (i use it al the time to keep my addons seperated)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supergrunt @ Feb. 08 2003,21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">well to bad it started out with the error "missing addon nvag" (?) and then i got the error "missing addon 88" (?)

and i tried al the above options about moving the files in to a nam map (i use it al the time to keep my addons seperated)<span id='postcolor'>

The addon 88 message is because of the Editor Update.

Do you have Kegetys' Editor Addon 1.11 installed and all prior EU versions removed.

Are you sure there was an "nvag" message? Maybe it said something else? I need to know exact addon names mentioned.

Also, what mission did this happen with?

I assume you're using the latest version of the campaign, 2.31?

yup it was the nvag text (?) and the latest update of the campaing sad.gif ok maybe it can be a problem with the eu because i have all versions installed (no problems occurd because of it earlyer)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supergrunt @ Feb. 08 2003,23:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yup it was the nvag text (?) and the latest update of the campaing sad.gif ok maybe it can be a problem with the eu because i have all versions installed (no problems occurd because of it earlyer)<span id='postcolor'>

Only use Kegetys version - Gunslingers old version is replaced by this (which is basically an updated/extended version).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supergrunt @ Feb. 09 2003,00:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ok maybe it can be a problem with the eu because i have all versions installed (no problems occurd because of it earlyer)<span id='postcolor'>

I long ago discarded all the old EU versions. As Joltan said, you should, too!

Let us know if doing so resolves your problem.

Also, you don't have the old SEB Nam Pack 1 installed, do you?

i needed the nampack 1 too???

didn't read it anywere confused.gif (maybe i am blind ore something its getting late at night lately maybe thats the problem i cant read anymore tounge.gif

but i will discard the eu and only use keg's one (i will miss some of the usefull bits in the old one ) sad.gif

and then i will report back

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supergrunt @ Feb. 11 2003,02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i needed the nampack 1 too???<span id='postcolor'>

No! Just the opposite. Nam Pack 1 files should be deleted if you have Nam Pack 2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">but i will discard the eu and only use keg's one (i will miss some of the usefull bits in the old one ) sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What is missing from Kegetys'? confused.gif Never heard of such a problem.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and then i will report back<span id='postcolor'>

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>crazy.gif WAKE UP! crazy.gif</span></span>

tounge.gifsmile.gif

Avon, whilst I wait for traffic on your site to die down so I can d/l the goods, does this, or the SEB Nam pack 2 require Resistance?

Heh... maybe I should start putting that question in my sig, so people can expect it in advance. smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PFC Mongoose @ Mar. 25 2003,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">does this, or the SEB Nam pack 2 require Resistance?<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. Both. smile.gif