FuRixX Lamborghini

Any way to detect false executions?

Hi, is there any way to detect when player execute a code that is not from the server? is for make a antihack system, in spanish community there is a new private hack that many people have, and I wanna to protect my server, i wanna make a system that detect if player execute something that is not authorized, like a transition checker. I feel that Bohemia never create a functions that detect when a player execute code, im thinking in use CfgDisabledCommands to some way that when something is executed it must have a password, and if it does not take it to block it, in this way defining a variable and adding it to each execution of a command we will be able to know if the command is autirized or not.

Bohemia please, help me to make a good site your game, create a function that check server content files and if player execute code that dont comes from server script, server kick player.

Isn't this exactly what Battleye does, assuming you set it up on your server correctly? Or is this somehow outside the scope of BE?

11 hours ago, Harzach said:

Isn't this exactly what Battleye does, assuming you set it up on your server correctly? Or is this somehow outside the scope of BE? 

In fact, currently there is no way to know if the code that the user is running comes from the server or is being executed by him. Battleye is limited to verifying the internal files of the player when entering the game and nothing else, but kernel hacking methods evade that, and it would be very precise to add a function that detects where the execution of a script comes from.

Ah, I misunderstood. I was thinking remoteExec.

On 4/17/2020 at 3:23 AM, FuRixX Lamborghini said:

in spanish community there is a new private hack that many people have

Might send it to BI and have it possibly get fixed?