ralfingerlp

Arma 3 Units not available

same problem here. I also guess the issue does slowing down the joining of game servers. have many trouble to join a server since yesterday. 

website https://units.arma3.com/ has also very poor performance right now. 

Hi there,

I also have this issue since yesterday. As far as I can tell, the Profile got corrupted somehow. Didn't try to join a Server, but creating a game in MP is not possible anymore. All the BI standard missions are gone. And even if I select a workshop Mission, the role selection Screen (Lobby) is blank like in no sides, no roles, etc.

I tried to Change the Profile in game and at least I could open a Server (LAN an Internet) once again, joining and playing Looks fine too. If I Close the game and the launcher and try to load the new Profile with the launcher I get the same unit data not found error, everything else seems to be okay, even though at one time the launcher wanted me to link my account to steam, wich I did years ago.

A search on Google brought up some really terrifying stuff. Someone even spoke of a complete OS reinstall to get it working properly.

Similar symptoms and possible solution discussed in another thread!

Nope, there's is no solution in that post.

Well, today at first it seemed to be working again, but this evening the same problem occured.