Sign in to follow this  
Oldninja

Team killer - Question

I was team killed today and as I spectated my killer the caption said, 'killers name' is looting. And he apparently looted me. 

I understood you couldn't loot your teammate. Am I right or wrong?

You can't. Unless someone else has looted you then he's killed that person.

Thanks for that. Why he killed me then is beyond me. We'd had a good run, shared loot and that was that. 1200-1500 xp with us both leaving the map, but he shot me in the back and if I recall his level, lost a 40% boost. What a knobhead, but it takes all sorts and I won't get fooled again... Any oldies name the band?

2 hours ago, Oldninja said:

Thanks for that. Why he killed me then is beyond me. We'd had a good run, shared loot and that was that. 1200-1500 xp with us both leaving the map, but he shot me in the back and if I recall his level, lost a 40% boost. What a knobhead, but it takes all sorts and I won't get fooled again... Any oldies name the band?

There may be an exploit around it. I've had people leave the team before teamkilling me, might have something to do with that. 

Either that or they wanted both crates which is another reason why people will team kill. 

Or they just wanted to be an asshole that's possible too, there's human filth like that out there.