Sign in to follow this  
eKLaB

More Australian servers

I've only been bleating on about the problem of not having enough servers for Australia and New Zealand since I joined this forum.

One of your partners/streamers informed me you have one server for an entire continent and country...

And when they told you you needed more servers your reply was to get them to get more people playing...

3 minutes to join a server is a joke and then to try and play against people who basically teleport across in front of you is unplayable.

I laughed when you said removing the map selection would speed up que times, what a joke.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, eKLaB said:

I've only been bleating on about the problem of not having enough servers for Australia and New Zealand since I joined this forum.

One of your partners/streamers informed me you have one server for an entire continent and country...

And when they told you you needed more servers your reply was to get them to get more people playing...

3 minutes to join a server is a joke and then to try and play against people who basically teleport across in front of you is unplayable.

I laughed when you said removing the map selection would speed up que times, what a joke.

They need more servers.

They also need servers that function in the first place because their hit detection is defective and the lag sometimes is unplayable. 

Also I've never been kicked from servers remotely close to as much as I am in vigor.
The staff will say "maybe it's on your end" but that's denying their own problems which is only unhealthy for the games longevity. 
It's like a restaurant where the owners/chefs can't take criticism. If you won't change the problems at hand fine but don't be surprised when your customers don't come back.

While playing yesterday with an American friend, server wait times were no longer than a minute I might add...

However we both noticed on maps that had full lobbies,those with the maximum number of duo's.

There was hang time at the end of the count down clock and then you can see the disconnect of 2 or 3 players and sometimes 4 to 5.

It happens just about every encounter with full lobbies but I rarely see it happen with lobbies that aren't.

3 minutes to join a server is a joke

In france, it took me around 2 or 3minutes, now it's more like 5 to 7.... and it doesn't prevent people from teaming...