noelite

[Release] Napf/NapfWinter Traders + Spawn Zones

Updates

- Removed   trees and more  from  airfields

- Fixed  some objects to boat traders

• Like 1

Hello,

I run an Exile server with the regular Napf map.

Would you know how can I switch to the Winter version and keep everything on my mission file and stuff ?

Thank you.

To Switch only need rename the Exile.Napf to Exile.NapfWinter and add for temps the napfwinter on config.cpp like class Tanoa : Altis

• Like 1

hmmm i'm gonna check that out when I get home, because I did the rename of the folder before and the server wouldn't launch... If I recall correctly, it looked like it had something to do with Infistar, but I don't remember too well.

It was me who actually asked you the same question on Discord some time ago 😛 You explained it quite well, but I don't remember you mentionned the config.cpp thing... 😉

Thx

dount forget call the right pbo name on server.cfg and the other thing add this on config.cpp under class CfgExileEnvironment

class NapfWinter: Altis 
    {
        class FireFlies: FireFlies
        {
            enable = 0;
        };

class Anomalies: Anomalies
        {
            enable = 0;
        };

class Breathing: Breathing
        {
            enable = 1;
        };

class Snow: Snow
        {
            enable = 0;
            surfaces[] = {"#nam_snow"};
        };

class Radiation: Radiation
        {
            enable = 1;
            contaminatedZones[] = 
            {
                //{{2153.740,    5040.021,    30.0},     400,     500}    // INSEL
                //{{4974.70,    6632.82,    4.74293},     40,     150},    // Object A2
                //{{6487.92,    9302.03,    36.0014},     60,     110}    // Sebjan Chemical Factory
            };
        };

class Temperature: Temperature
        {
            daytimeTemperature[] = {-2.00,-1.77,-1.12,-0.10,1.24,2.78,4.40,5.00,5.46,5.65,6.50,6.90,6.90,6.50,5.65,5.46,5.00,4.40,2.78,1.24,-0.10,-1.12,-1.77,-2.00,-2.00};
        };
    };    

• Like 1

I did test it  it works. It wasd the stuff added in the config.cpp that was missing for me during all that times I tried.

It was DMS that wasn't configured properly for the map; I fixed it and now it's ok.

I just have to reconfigure ExileZ addon because it's now back to default settings since it's a "new" map..

should I set

class Snow: Snow
        {
            enable = 1;
            surfaces[] = {"#nam_snow"};

in order to make it snow ? (Map is all white and snowy but right now no snow is falling down)

here you have snowfall for

NapfWinter thanks to DB for sending it to me

class Snow: { enable = 1; surfaces[] = {"#napf_gras1_winter","#napf_wald1_winter","#napf_asfalt_winter","#napf_schotter_winter"}; };

• Like 2

So I tested the config line of Noelite, it didn't work.

I did configure config.cpp to get negative temperatures, but it still rains instead of snow... I don't know.

I'll try the snow addon mention by Thomas TKO

edit: The WY snow addon linked by Thomas works just fine, and does everything I needed. Thanks!