T3AMRR

ARMA 4 or ARMA 3 Updated to Enfusion Engine !!??

Hi All

I Love Arma 3 and i want to know what Can we spect in 2020  about the Integration of Infusion Engine .

Could we have some Arma 4 News or Trailer or Could We have a Update of ARMA 3  to the new Enfusion Engine ??

See you in Arma 3 😎

Spoiler

Hi T3AMRR,

I am 99% sure ArmA 4 (or whatever they decide to call it) will be released on the new Enfusion engine.

They wanted to wait until the Enfusion engine was stable and finished before they start working on the next ArmA game itself; DayZ Standalone is essentially a 'test dummy' for the Enfusion engine, and it is currently extremely stable (from my own experience of the game)

With regards to news relating to the next ArmA game, in their press release summarizing the end of 2019, it stated the following:

'By the end of 2019, Bohemia Interactive celebrated its 20th birthday in the best possible way: successfully finishing all titles that were in development (along with excellent sales). The year 2020 will be a revolutionary year for Bohemia Interactive and its games – Bohemia will introduce their new technology called Enfusion, which will be the core for Bohemia's future games.'

This potentially suggests that ArmA 4 / the next ArmA game will be announced by Bohemia hopefully this year, as they have finished all the titles in development (I imagine this includes DayZ Standalone, too).

This doesn't necessarily mean they won't update these games but their primary focus is on their next game release, which frankly sounds like it will be ArmA 4, however.. 

It's also a bit worrying because it suggests that ArmA 4 has not been in development since all the games they have been working on in 2019 have since been released & completed (at least what they are telling us). However, it doesn't necessarily mean that ArmA 4 isn't in development but rather they don't want to announce anything or give any hits as of yet.

I guess it's just something to keep an eye on for the foreseeable future!

Chewz

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Chewz said:

Hi T3AMRR,

I am 99% sure ArmA 4 (or whatever they decide to call it) will be released on the new Enfusion engine.

They wanted to wait until the Enfusion engine was stable and finished before they start working on the next ArmA game itself; DayZ Standalone is essentially a 'test dummy' for the Enfusion engine, and it is currently extremely stable (from my own experience of the game)

With regards to news relating to the next ArmA game, in their press release summarizing the end of 2019, it stated the following:

'By the end of 2019, Bohemia Interactive celebrated its 20th birthday in the best possible way: successfully finishing all titles that were in development (along with excellent sales). The year 2020 will be a revolutionary year for Bohemia Interactive and its games – Bohemia will introduce their new technology called Enfusion, which will be the core for Bohemia's future games.'

This potentially suggests that ArmA 4 / the next ArmA game will be announced by Bohemia hopefully this year, as they have finished all the titles in development (I imagine this includes DayZ Standalone, too).

This doesn't necessarily mean they won't update these games but their primary focus is on their next game release, which frankly sounds like it will be ArmA 4, however.. 

It's also a bit worrying because it suggests that ArmA 4 has not been in development since all the games they have been working on in 2019 have since been released & completed (at least what they are telling us). However, it doesn't necessarily mean that ArmA 4 isn't in development but rather they don't want to announce anything or give any hits as of yet.

I guess it's just something to keep an eye on for the foreseeable future!

Chewz

Thanks ..i have to agree with you , see you in Arma 👍

On 4/13/2020 at 5:19 PM, zukov said:

Enfusion is not so different

First, that is not Enfusion.

Second, you are literally sharing a tutorial video on how to rip DayZ content and port it into Arma violating the DayZ license? Really? What are you thinking?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dedmen said:

First, that is not Enfusion.

Second, you are literally sharing a tutorial video on how to rip DayZ content and port it into Arma violating the DayZ license? Really? What are you thinking?

is just to explain (no rip) how To work dayzsa assets under arma 3 (and a very old video)

On 4/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, zukov said:

is just to explain (no rip) how To work dayzsa assets under arma 3 (and a very old video)

But you shouldn't work DayZSA Assets under ArmA 3 in the first place?