eKLaB

Lockbox bug

Playing Grontheim Valley just now and not 1 but 2 lockboxes have spawned in the barn in the centre of the valley that also houses barred house this particular map.

Neither lockbox opens 🤦

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eKLaB said:

Playing Grontheim Valley just now and not 1 but 2 lockboxes have spawned in the barn in the centre of the valley that also houses barred house this particular map.

Neither lockbox opens 🤦

Had the same problem in barred house as the big barn. Neither opened losing a decent amount of loot. 

Thanks for reporting this y'all. I've passed it on to the team so that they can look into it 🍅

Also, there are still three boxes in the warehouse on Station that do not open.

I'm currently having the same issue with so it's nice to see that I'm not the only one having trouble. Though in the Grontheim Vally Barn I had 3 of them in the barn with the barred house. Making me sad to miss out on a load of loot.

Same here... For about two weeks now, the grontheim valley AND viktorsen station barn lockboxes are glitch locked.. But have had the barn boxes on both Fiske and Brodelan behave the same way(non responsive to B button), but only sporadically, opening for me on one encounter and then not on the next(same day).