Qubest

Shootout - Not getting Food

I've played 6 games of shootout now and I am not recieving any of my food rewards at the end of games. After each game it says I get 400 food but when I get back to my shelter, the food isn't there.

Anyone else noticing this or am I the lucky one?

• Like 1

Also happened to me. 

Not only will we not be reimbursed but you need to put in hundreds of games to get a decent amount of anything. 

The fact that it's 25k food for a single purple crate then beyond that is much more for pretty much one crate at a time and that you get nothing else from shootout makes it really grindy to get literally anything out of it.

Checked this morning hoping the food would've shown up but still nothing yet. Without the food reward there isnt much point to playing it. I really hope this gets fixed ASAP. Would also appreciate getting the food I've earned.

I noticed this too, played one game of Death Match aka Shootout and finished 3rd and it said I'd won food.

Get back to shelter and no food...

Other than wanting to play a death Match classic type game, if you can't get the rewards right, why play at all?

+1 to this issue, have played roughly a dozen matches with no food allocated.

So far to test have tried:

- by waiting out the return to shelter countdown,

- tested by manually going back to shelter after match,

- checked it's not allocated to the traps or plant boxes,

- or already deposited to the charity box. 

It does show that I have been awarded XP for the match and has a food reward under it, however there isn't an indication of how much food, hence I don't think the reward system is allocating correctly. (Check screenshot)

Fbs4c3x.png

Exciting game mode otherwise, definitely proves that having good aim control makes a big difference and not simply putting rounds down range hoping for a hit!

Hi everyone, the devs are looking into it - thanks for bringing this up. 🍅