nettrucker

Are you a game content creator on youtube?

Hello everyone

I hope that all of you are doing alright.

I dropped a little bit out of the community due to RLF issues but I'm showing up from time to time by to check on how you magnificent bastards are doing. LOL

The reason why I opened this topic is that I'm lately uploading all kinds of gaming videos on my youtube channel. It's mostly concentrating on war games in general, but I'm playing all kinds of games from space games to RPGs to RTS or TBS.

I don't intend to earn money with that because I already got a job. LOL

Youtube gives the possibility to promote other channels on your own videos by adding a card. I wanted to ask if some of you are regularly uploading ArmA content or gaming content in general on your channels. I'm willing to promote your channels on my videos by adding a card to some of my videos which will point and promote your channel.
I need naturally your authorization to do this first, hence this topic.
If you are interested please let me know and I will definitely promote your channel on my videos with the cards.

My frequency of uploading videos is 1-2 per week. Now that we are under quarantine it has nearly doubled.

Now you might ask yourself why I'm doing this and what I have to gain?

Well, the answer is very easy, maybe I earn a couple of subscriptions on my channel in the worst case and a lifetime friend in our virtual reality in the best case. I made some lifetime friends in this community although we have never seen each other face to face, we are writing regularly keeping contact.

There are no bad intentions behind this post. I'm not here to promote my channel in this topic I just like to get in touch with some of you guys in case you consider it a good thing for your own channel. We have a common interest otherwise we wouldn't be here.

In case you have a small channel like mine and you would like to increase views, please consider my proposal what do you have to lose?

In case you are interested, drop me a PM or let me know in this topic.
With that being said I gonna sign off.

My best wishes to all of you.

nettrucker

Well i would´nt mind making a little beermoney off YT, i guess Jeza and i are game for your offer!

Also, I just noticed there´s no Onward thread on the BIF!!!

Real fun VR mil-sim game that makes you aware of the pain you inflicted on your ArmA chars with the occasional 3+ mile crouch walks through thick shrubbery 😁

• Like 2

Hello Mr, Burns, Hello Gunter

long time no see. I hope you guys are doing alright. That's great news. I will add your channels as cards on my videos maybe I can redirect some curious people to your channels. It won't hurt since you guys have to do nothing.

@ Mr. Burns

I know that Jeza is still frequenting this forum at least from time to time I see a topic where he posts. I would be in need of his personal authorization. As for the magicAAA channel, it's the same. Jeza has a great channel and I hope he's dropping by and gives me green light. Mr. Burns do you have your own youtube channel?

@ Gunter

Yeah, I visited your channel from time to time moreover since I'm a big Iron Front Fan as well. I just subscribed to your channel and it would be great if you could do as well if you don't mind. I already created one end card on a video recommending your channel. I couldn't post the screenshot I took.

If you go to my channel XCom Enemy Unknown playlist Mission 21 You can see it implemented on the video. I still got plenty of videos where I can add cards and promote your channel so there are still some videos left where I can add them. Unfortunately, you can do this only with cards and not with end screens. At least that's what I know. I hope more guys will show up. It is nothing groundbreaking what I'm doing but maybe some people will take interest in the channels  Cheers

How do I embed an image into a topic? geez, things have changed here over time.

Edit. Alright, I've added 4 cards for Mr. Burns ( sorry mate I was a bit slow to understand that magicAAA is your channel  I've subscribed and had a great time watching some of your Creed videos. That was too funny.)

I added 4 cards for Gunter as well.)

Good, maybe Jeza is going to show up. For the time being a Happy Eastern Holiday.

• Thanks 1

Hello Neal

thanks, for your reply. and your subscription to my channel. 'll check my subscription in order to find your channel. I checked my channel in this instance but I couldn't find your subscription. Please post a link to your channel in order for me to subscribe.

BR

23 hours ago, nettrucker said:

Hello Neal

thanks, for your reply. and your subscription to my channel. 'll check my subscription in order to find your channel. I checked my channel in this instance but I couldn't find your subscription. Please post a link to your channel in order for me to subscribe.

BR

It was a spambot trying to post a real looking message, he never subscribed, never had a youtube channel to begin with 😄

I've removed him now o7

Thanks for the heads up Dedmen. I saw it was the first post but I was unable to understand if it was a real new member or not. Bots are becoming more sophisticated by the day I see. LOL I did a search on Youtube a lot of channels under that name were listed.

Anyways it's alright.

Thanks.

I use to run a youtube channel few years back but it got suspended and I never tried to make one again.

Sorry to hear that. How come that your channel got suspended?

Thanks for commenting.

On 1/22/2021 at 9:01 PM, nettrucker said:

Sorry to hear that. How come that your channel got suspended?

Thanks for commenting.

I use to make sports highlights videos so I got copyright strikes. My gaming channel was also attached to the same google account so once one of my channels was suspended, other channels were gone as well but I might start a new gaming channel soon 🙂

Yeah, copyright strikes suck. I did some videos on my favorite games per category I used official trailers for that. Each video got a copyright claim so I know how it's going. Thanks for the explanation and your reply- Good luck with your future gaming channel.

Cheers

On 1/25/2021 at 11:19 PM, nettrucker said:

Yeah, copyright strikes suck. I did some videos on my favorite games per category I used official trailers for that. Each video got a copyright claim so I know how it's going. Thanks for the explanation and your reply- Good luck with your future gaming channel.

Cheers

Thank you for wishing me luck. You always need it with a youtube channel 🙂

• Like 1