MEMEMA6

Low FPS on good Hardware

Hi, today im reaching here to see if someone knows how to improve my FPS on arma, my specs are a Ryzen 1500X- 16gb RAM and a Radeon RX 570 Series, i run everythin on standar, but Arma 3 suggest me to upgrade the grapichs up to Ultra, but if i run it on ultra it runs at 2 FPS

Please Help!!!

On 4/8/2020 at 9:16 PM, MEMEMA6 said:

Hi, today im reaching here to see if someone knows how to improve my FPS on arma, my specs are a Ryzen 1500X- 16gb RAM and a Radeon RX 570 Series, i run everythin on standar, but Arma 3 suggest me to upgrade the grapichs up to Ultra, but if i run it on ultra it runs at 2 FPS

It sounds a bit strange, your graphics card is a good mid-range card, how much RAM is on that? Another thing, start by dialing down the view distance to 1000, then increase in steps and watch the fps counter. Increase as long as you maintain acceptable framerates

On 4/11/2020 at 1:28 PM, old_painless said:

It sounds a bit strange, your graphics card is a good mid-range card, how much RAM is on that? Another thing, start by dialing down the view distance to 1000, then increase in steps and watch the fps counter. Increase as long as you maintain acceptable framerates

my grapichs card its 8gb 

Welcome !

It has nothing to do with your GPU.

Arma3 is 100% CPU dependant, from Arma3 point of view, your R5 1500 X is at the same level as a R3 1300X, with such a CPU you can play in the 30 FPS range in SP.

If you are getting less than 20 FPS in MP, it's all related to the server performances your are to play on.

Nevertheless, i will suggest you to discuss this subject on the Will-my-pc-run-Arma3? What cpu/gpu to get? What settings? What system specifications? dedicated thread 😎

5 minutes ago, oldbear said:

Welcome !

It has nothing to do with your GPU.

Arma3 is 100% CPU dependant, from Arma3 point of view, your R5 1500 X is at the same level as a R3 1300X, with such a CPU you can play in the 30 FPS range in SP.

If you are getting less than 20 FPS in MP, it's all related to the server performances your are to play on.

Nevertheless, i will suggest you to discuss this subject on the Will-my-pc-run-Arma3? What cpu/gpu to get? What settings? What system specifications? dedicated thread 😎

Actually i get almost 100fps on sp but thanks for the link