Dubbzi HD

Season 3: Rivals Feedback

As the new mode Shootout was announced I was pretty excited to say the least but playing for the first time was extremely disapointing. It was laggy, buggy, and not very smooth in terms of framerates. (I play on the first gen Xbox One so I dont know how the Slim and X handle) I found myself spawning in as somebody else, not even a default rainjacket, legit someone else XD I don't know if I just have the worst connection in the world but I was getting shot by people before they came around the corner so that could just be me but still, I feel it could be optimized more. Audio has always been a bit of an issue in this game but because of how the map is layed out and the design of the buildings its near to impossible to tell if someone is in front of you or above you 30 feet behind, sound is super consistent on being bad.

The "Skill based match making" XD I might be alone on this one but I feel like I am no where near the skill level of people I am in a game with. It could be that all the people who were waiting on the update for months just came back and its flooded with decent players for now. Either way I think there shouldn't be a baby system to get people through their first game, it gives a false sense of safety and then they get in a match with some of the people I have trouble with and unintall anyways.

I touched on this in the shootout topic but it feels 10x laggy-er than before. Again could just be me but it seems alot worse.

The map selection is something I'd like to see brought back still. It makes for multiple unwanted games, like I dont want to play Dverg Forest 4 times in a row... And the featured map should ALWAYS be something different, not just a map that teamers have an easier time in. Make some new weather conditions on old or new maps but if you put in a map that new people think is new they meet people who team and thats an unistall moment to have sometimes. Give us back map selection.

I'm excited to see where this game goes from here as always. Hope you devs are all safe from the bullshit going on right now.

On 4/8/2020 at 11:18 AM, Dubbzi HD said:

As the new mode Shootout was announced I was pretty excited to say the least but playing for the first time was extremely disapointing. It was laggy, buggy, and not very smooth in terms of framerates. (I play on the first gen Xbox One so I dont know how the Slim and X handle) I found myself spawning in as somebody else, not even a default rainjacket, legit someone else XD I don't know if I just have the worst connection in the world but I was getting shot by people before they came around the corner so that could just be me but still, I feel it could be optimized more. Audio has always been a bit of an issue in this game but because of how the map is layed out and the design of the buildings its near to impossible to tell if someone is in front of you or above you 30 feet behind, sound is super consistent on being bad.

The "Skill based match making" XD I might be alone on this one but I feel like I am no where near the skill level of people I am in a game with. It could be that all the people who were waiting on the update for months just came back and its flooded with decent players for now. Either way I think there shouldn't be a baby system to get people through their first game, it gives a false sense of safety and then they get in a match with some of the people I have trouble with and unintall anyways.

I touched on this in the shootout topic but it feels 10x laggy-er than before. Again could just be me but it seems alot worse.

The map selection is something I'd like to see brought back still. It makes for multiple unwanted games, like I dont want to play Dverg Forest 4 times in a row... And the featured map should ALWAYS be something different, not just a map that teamers have an easier time in. Make some new weather conditions on old or new maps but if you put in a map that new people think is new they meet people who team and thats an unistall moment to have sometimes. Give us back map selection.

I'm excited to see where this game goes from here as always. Hope you devs are all safe from the bullshit going on right now.

I have the slim xbox and its still laggy on shootout for me. Also I think in terms for that mode there needs to be a few adjustments to the HUD and other things as well. Instead of just showing the time left in the match in the lower left of the screen, there needs to be a display of your own personal score compared to whoever is in 1st place. Looting interaction should be instant open for weapon boxes instead of the circle meter feature to open which causes kinda awkward slowdown that makes you extremely vulnerable. Overall I think this mode is good but it still needs some more tweaks compared to other games that are prominent with deathmatch gamemodes.

Developers Please fix these glitches and/or bugs

1) You do not get food from winning shootout, even with 20 kills

2) You do not get Season's Pass Bonus XP (20% or 40% or whatever) for the Shootout

3) The "Warehouse" location on Grontheim Valley has a Blue combination box under the stairs which does not work, where others on the map work

Please keep the Shootout mode forever, it gives those who have max hideouts something to do with high-intensity action and you can easily switch the map each season.

I know you guys are having server issues, it is obvious, I bought the battle pass this season, with my real world dollars with hope that you can improve the servers and net coding.  Thanks guys!

1 hour ago, GUNNY R4BB1T said:

Developers Please fix these glitches and/or bugs

1) You do not get food from winning shootout, even with 20 kills

2) You do not get Season's Pass Bonus XP (20% or 40% or whatever) for the Shootout

3) The "Warehouse" location on Grontheim Valley has a Blue combination box under the stairs which does not work, where others on the map work

Please keep the Shootout mode forever, it gives those who have max hideouts something to do with high-intensity action and you can easily switch the map each season.

I know you guys are having server issues, it is obvious, I bought the battle pass this season, with my real world dollars with hope that you can improve the servers and net coding.  Thanks guys!

Actually if the "warehouse" is the big barn-like building then two blue boxes spawned there last night and neither me nor my friend could open either of the boxes. One was on top of a bunch of large crates and one was next to the stairs closest to the outside ladder

• Like 1

Thank you all for your feedback on our new season🍅

The team has been made aware of the issues and mentioned in this thread, and are currently investigating them.

We're happy y'all are enjoying Shooutout, and you can definitely expect fixes for the missing food rewards 🙂