TheBeastTg

Arma 3 launcher reorganizing mods

So I'll keep this short. Basically the problem is that I want to play on a server with a couple of friends with mods. Some of the mods require to be organized in a certain way so that I wouldn't get stuck in a loading screen. Yesterday I organised the mods and it launched perfectly, but today when I press play the way that the mods are organized changes and I get stuck whilst loading into the server mission. Anyone know how to fix this reorganizing problem?

If order is important for the mods to work, that means some authors of some of these mods made a mistake and didn't make their mod properly and need to fix it.

• Like 1

@TheBestTg: While your RPT is examined, you could try another launcher. There are a couple of launchers out there that will allow you to set the sequence of mods exactly and store it. But: you can also export the active list of mods from the standard Arma launcher and then import it back. If you set it up properly and export, an import should give you the mod-set as of when you exported it. Try it out, it is under Mods-More in the launcher.

Edit: I was thinking about this alternative launcher:

-OP