Sign in to follow this  
BurnsTheII

Roads to Kiev: 01 Baptism of Fire [IFA3,CSA38,WW2]

5D8B3F9C299E35467F6D7202EF9DEFE0B774A25C

Get the mission on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1992236905

MISSION DESCRIPTION
Ukraine 1941: Take control of Rolf Steiner, a german Fallschirmjäger who takes part in Operation Barbarossa. You're part of "Sturmgruppe Stahl" with orders to secure strategic positions in a region south of Kiev. Support the attack with supplies and Stuka Airstrikes.

Approx. 20-40 Min gameplay - depending on your skills.

OPERATION BACKGROUND
Germany has launched Operation Barbarossa. The troops have crossed the boarder of Ukraine. The strategic goal is to encircle and trap the enemy in Kiev. Capturing the roads to Kiev southeast of the capital will enable the mobile forces to perform a fast advance towards Kiev.

AUTHORS NOTE
I've worked around 200 hours for that mission including self developed scripts and user testing. I've tried to combine some historical accuracy with some gameplay and scripting ideas. So please bare in mind not everything is historical correct - it's still a game and should be entertaining. I hope you like it.

LANGUAGE
German and English

FUTURE PLANS
If you LIKE this mission please let me know. I plan to release a whole mini campaign "ROADS TO KIEV" in the future. This will contain some more infantry and tank based combat in the early days of "Operation Barbarossa".

HELPFULL FEEDBACK 🙂
Feel free to give me some helpful feedback on the mission in the comments below. You're also welcome to report any bugs.

HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!!!

THANKS TO
VALERYRIDER for beeing amazingly supportive
KRFABIAN for beeing my test user
WHISMASTERSPIKE for motivation speech

Get the mission on Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1992236905

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1