On Xbox my audio in game doesn't work properly. Once I start up the game I can't hear my footsteps in base and in an encounter as I run around. I've been playing on the map Batterie: Snodekt for most of the time in which this issue is happening I don't know if it happens in the other maps. The firing of a gun in the game is muffled to an extreme extent where it is difficult to hear it. Though sometimes the issue fixes itself far into an encounter I am currently playing. In other encounters I have a constant search sound effect that starts playing when I'm in the map and ends once I am out of it. The only ways I have been able to resolve it is by restart my game to correct the audio issues. I don't know if other people are experiencing the same issue as I am. I hope that this can be resolved later down the road. Thank you for your time I hope to hear from moderator soon to be informed on the situation causing me this problem.

that was happening to me and a teammate for a while it seemed to have gotten better.. if u wait it out about halfway thru the round it corrects itself but very hard to play with

Have also had this issue... It either corrects itself or you die in the process and it corrects itself eventually haha

yep just had the issue my teammate and i both at the same time....

spawned beside a house we were going to go hide in some bushes but i looted the house first and before i could get out of the house someone lined me up thru the window from outside and i couldnt hear them come up and killed me.. cost me an hbar-t and a bunch of military ammo.... 

ridiculous

I have just had this happen. Got a pregame disconnect while in lobby, spawn back into base and I can barely hear my footsteps, music is as normal but all other sound effects sound muffled.

Quit game and restarted, sound is back to normal.

yeah our problem on that instance is we were in a team and talking about something and did not notice the reduced sound in the shelter till we got into the darn game

and same here... ive noticed it almost every time the game boots you from the server when you come back if you dont exit right out of the game completely in xbox and then restart thats when it happens when it does

• Thanks 1

Hi there, sorry you had to experience this.

We're aware of the situation, and the audio issue was related to some server issues we had over the past few days - it should be fixed with our upcoming update, as we are currently doing some server maintenance right now.

Hopefully our players will no longer bump into this issue 🙂