Sign in to follow this  
Dthhvcxfh

Promised double xp weekends, the grind is absolutely disgusting

I've been grinding nonstop for 4 days and only leveled up 11 times starting at lvl 27. I won't be able to get all the items which pisses me off because I've tried so hard to get to lvl 50 due to the disgusting xp grind. I get an average of 2300xp a game and I need 45000xp just to lvl up once. Oh and the devs promised double xp weekends, (which I was waiting for), but ofcourse they disappoint.

Do you have the premium pass?

Once you get those xp bonuses, it definitely speeds up the levelling up.

But with less than 48 hours left you're not going to make it.

I'd suggest playing still but just save your crates for the next season.

I've amassed nearly 300 common crates to use for next season 😂

They've made the grind even harder now, I feel sorry for new players.

I even had a guy today ask me in duos if I can help him. 

Sure I said... Just go to your games and apps then hit the menu button on the Vigor tile and then select uninstall 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

300 commons at what 100 exp each? Only 150 more and you can get a whole level with that!😱😱

Hopefully I get enough food from them to help reach that 130 000 tier in donations, I doubt it but who knows.

Theres absolutely no point opening them now unless I want some pointless cosmetic...

83,000 XP needed for level 50...  enough said?

lol

i grinded out and hit level 50 yesterday with a day to spare... but i think i started a week late into the pass

i dont know if anyone can get there without the elite pass... curious if anyone has.....

the XP boosts in the elite get you up to 110% (mind you the last 30% of that is at level 45)   and make it easier but u have to grind and have a good success rate along with getting safes and or caches to get the good xp

to be honest kills are only worth it if you get head shots (50 without   50+450 if u get a headshot) and if u manage to find someone that likes to scavenge and get their loot

i had a guy run me down at the start of a match the other day i laughed so hard he chased me for a good 5--6m  after he hurt me and i had forgotten to bring meds and didnt have the ability to stand in and fight... .he wasted over half the round in the middle of the bush close to nothing... to finally get me when my stamina got me and all he got was the thompson and less the 20ammo i had left  i maybe had 6 wire lol...round had just started and like i said we were in the middle of nowhere...    for a massive 50xp  lmao...   and then he wasnt even close to anything else in the map...

11 hours ago, eKLaB said:

Hopefully I get enough food from them to help reach that 130 000 tier in donations, I doubt it but who knows.

Theres absolutely no point opening them now unless I want some pointless cosmetic...

unless your saving up round to round.. good luck haha

i carried over about 10k from crate changeover as i was stuck between levels... and ive gone hard i always loot food.... over a 1000 encounters and my shelter food spots range from 9-11 along with the boosters and ill be lucky to hit 40k this round  i think ill fall short actually

I find it very sad that this is what this once fine game has become. A grind!

Every forum has the same comment, grinding for xp.

It used to be fun. 

A clear example of how quickly a great concept turns to crap.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bossshawk said:

unless your saving up round to round.. good luck haha

i carried over about 10k from crate changeover as i was stuck between levels... and ive gone hard i always loot food.... over a 1000 encounters and my shelter food spots range from 9-11 along with the boosters and ill be lucky to hit 40k this round  i think ill fall short actually

When the new round of donations started with the 130 000 for all the crates, it worked out at nearly 4000 per day to reach the 130 000 in time.

Who has the time to grind that much? Or alternatively who has the crowns to boost to get that amount of food...