Sgt Smash

VEMFr Base Attack Weapon Dupe

Hi

Has anyone worked out how to stop the "srifle_DMR_06_camo_khs_F" from spawning on Base Attack Ai. i tried adding it to the black list part of the config but no luck i think the black list is only for the town invasion Ai.

Thanks

Hi, changes in the config base attack group and which is used for base attack. By default, I think the Gendarmarie is set. Or delete weapon main config this ai weapon group  gendarmerie

46 minutes ago, OdinCZ said:

Hi, changes in the config base attack group and which is used for base attack. By default, I think the Gendarmarie is set. Or delete weapon main config this ai weapon group  gendarmerie

unitClass = "B_G_Soldier_AR_F";

21 hours ago, OdinCZ said:

All of the factions i've tried still sometimes spawn with that weapon

4 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

Hi, I have redesigned all factions. Attack on the base I have made SPECNAZ and there will never be any other weapon there than the one that has a given faction

7 hours ago, OdinCZ said:

Hi, I have redesigned all factions. Attack on the base I have made SPECNAZ and there will never be any other weapon there than the one that has a given faction

https://pasteboard.co/J2uBKBz.png

I guess that is a start lol

Right after some playing around, i managed to get the ai to use what i list for the faction, But i'm still sometimes getting the odd one spawn with that gun with the dupe scope gun(Not every attack). I'm lost for ideas now lol

in the evening I'll send a sample of my config and a sample of the base attack setup

On 4/6/2020 at 10:31 AM, OdinCZ said:

in the evening I'll send a sample of my config and a sample of the base attack setup

Are you 100% sure that if you was to trigger say ten different base attacks you won't get a single one spawn with that gun for the default unit "O_G_Sharpshooter_F"?

Because when i customise their load outs they use my loadout 99% of the time, but sometimes you still get a random one spawn with that units default weapon!

Right i think i have found a unit that works without braking the script and doesn't has a dupe weapons as default, i still get he odd ai spawn without a parachute or a weapon, but better than having the odd one spawn with them duping weapons,

B_G_Captain_Ivan_F

Well some stuff are broken in vemf_reloaded. 

If an AI spawns with "srifle_DMR_06_camo_khs_F" it´s because there was an error in loadout.

This happens mostly if apex is enabled because the code for apex call is not working as intended.

I have reworked vemf and fixed alot of those errors. 

/Porkeld