jollyroger666

Robe does not fit the model

Hi everybody I have a problem with the model I'm doing. I managed to draw with blender, texturize, and import into Arma 3. The object in this case a robe, does not fit the model.
In the modell.CFG file I used neck as the attachment point but then I don't know how to proceed to make the dress follow the body.

Here the immage    https://ibb.co/vHjDWQH     i know that is not pefect but for now the priority is to fit the robe.
On google I tried to see but I found nothing.
I thank in advance who will answer me

The rest of the robe will require the relevant named selections as well i.e. the arms, legs, torso etc. (else it'll look wonky when you walk, move or aim).

Check the sample models and try to align your selections with the ones in the sample character model.

Then you'll also need to weight them correctly too.

thx for the repaly, did youknow if there are some video tutorials?

The semples with the skeleton i have to open in blender right? And adjust the skeleton with my model?

Guys I really need help, I can't go on for 2 days I try to tie the points of the body with (neck, Spine3.Spine2) but then when I put it into play the model is completely wrong.

any help is greatly appreciated

thx

2 hours ago, jollyroger666 said:

Guys I really need help, I can't go on for 2 days I try to tie the points of the body with (neck, Spine3.Spine2) but then when I put it into play the model is completely wrong.

Its not just a simple matter of adding them at random, they need to be aligned correctly, overlap selections where necessary and the weighting needs to be correct too.

There are a few tutorials around, I think it was Reyhard that posted a very good one regarding his work for RHS (though I'm going from memory so I apologise if that's inaccurate). I'll see if I can find it for you...