SirBa5terD

PVP Mission Design with multiple win conditions

Hello Ladies & Gentlemen!

I want to create a mission, where one playble team is playing versus another playable team.

What I want it to have is, that when one team is entirely terminated, there will be a debriefing screen for the winner team saying "you won" ( anything like that ) and for the other team "you failed" at the same time.
Of course there has to be a version, that would also work the other way around, when the other team won.

Until now I can only create that exact thing for one team, and therefore only for the winning condition.

How can I make it happen, that those different conditions can be done in the editor?

Maybe this will help: 

Although there can be two endings saying that team won or the other team won and give condolences to the losing team or something. Much more simple and surely possible 👍

For me this is easy, for a beginner this is hard.

You must start with simple things in this editor and work your way up to more complex things

Create a simple mission. It must have:  Intro,  Mission,  Outro Win,  Outro Lose

Outro Win can occur when Blue Force wins and Outro Lose can occur when Red Force wins.

Trigger 1: When all of Red Force are dead, this fires Trigger 1 and Outro Win happens

Trigger 2: When all of Blue Force are dead, this fires Trigger 2 and Outro Lose happens.

So, create a mission, Human v AI,  and do as I have said and see how it all works.

Then create a mission,  Human  v  2 x AI, and do as I have said and see how it all works.

Then create a mission,  Human  v  3 x AI, and do as I have said and see how it all works.

You will see that it is easy once you get the hang of it.

Gonna test it today, maybe I can get it running.

Thank you for the help!

Hello friend, may I give you my humble contribution,

Insert on description.ext:

class CfgDebriefing
{
	class End1
	{
		title = "Mission Accomplished";
		subtitle = "you Wins!!";
		description = "Hell yea!!";
		pictureBackground = "";
		picture = "b_inf";
		pictureColor[] = {0.0,0.3,0.6,1};
	};
	class End2
	{
		title = "Mission NOT Accomplished";
		subtitle = "you Loose!!";
		description = "Soory pal!!";
		pictureBackground = "";
		picture = "b_inf";
		pictureColor[] = {1.0,0.0,0.0,1};
	};
};

Set up 2 logic triggers, with types: end#1 and end#2,

In the trigger 1 you put

Condition:  end1done

onActivation:   ["End1",true,true] call BIS_fnc_endMission;

In the trigger 2 you put

Condition:  end2done

onActivation:   ["End2",true,true] call BIS_fnc_endMission;

Now you can put in any script or trigger the ending conditions, like:

//===============================================================================
if ((whatever is the condition) && (side player == side1)) then {end1done = true}
if ((whatever is the condition) && (side player == side2)) then {end2done = true}
//===============================================================================

Hope it works for you,

• Like 2