Reyong

Team matchmaking!!

Fix the known issue since months / years!! It is a complete struggle all the time with my mate. Game crash after game crash.... it takes 30 minutes sometimes to be able to play together....

• Like 1

All depends where your located Reyong. Latency differs quite a lot by region.

Interesting. When my team mate joins my team by an invite it says both have to be in the shelter, but obviously we are in the shelter... There were a lot of threats from 2018 about it. Could be possible that I found a workaround but it is really annoying. Found some more bugs.

I generally find if you get the issue with your match making not working because it says 1 or the other isn't in shelter... Both of you restarting the game generally fixes it but not always.

That being said this issue has been around since I started playing back in October...

I hope for the people playing on a Switch have better luck with this game but with my experience with Vigor it's unlikely 😂

Hi there, thanks for bringing this up.

We believe we've managed to fix the issues with crashes with our most recent update, but we understand that there may be other reasons for the crashes, such as internet connectivity issues, as well as Xbox live issues - which seem to be happening a lot recently due to the amount of people staying at home, with the coronavirus around.

We're sorry you've been experiencing these issues, and rest assured, we are doing our best to figure out how to improve the game for our players.

Hi fOrsythiaa,

It's clear your quite new to the forum.

If you really mean your last statement - We're sorry you've been experiencing these issues, and rest assured, we are doing our best to figure out how to improve the game for our players.

Think about the following :-

1. The original concept, and the very thing that set the game apart from others. Build shelter improvements by collecting loot by using a variety of tactics. Not a clone of other looter shooters out there.

2. A game that actually listens to and applies user requests. Virtually all of your recent updates were not asked for. Why would you do that?

3. Consider your pricing policy. Be prepared to think outside of the box and embrace counter intuitive thinking. Lowered prices can actually increase income when combined with being true to the original concept.

4. Let's see some shelter updates to aim for. For instance virtually every toilet on every map produces fertilizer, but the toilet at the shelter doesn't. Why? The shelter is surrounded by water, why is it not possible the generate any food from it by way of fishing?

I could go on, but that's plenty to be getting on with.

Welcome and get to know the players who care and want this game to succeed via it's original, unique concept.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Oldninja said:

Hi fOrsythiaa,

It's clear your quite new to the forum.

If you really mean your last statement - We're sorry you've been experiencing these issues, and rest assured, we are doing our best to figure out how to improve the game for our players.

Think about the following :-

1. The original concept, and the very thing that set the game apart from others. Build shelter improvements by collecting loot by using a variety of tactics. Not a clone of other looter shooters out there.

2. A game that actually listens to and applies user requests. Virtually all of your recent updates were not asked for. Why would you do that?

3. Consider your pricing policy. Be prepared to think outside of the box and embrace counter intuitive thinking. Lowered prices can actually increase income when combined with being true to the original concept.

4. Let's see some shelter updates to aim for. For instance virtually every toilet on every map produces fertilizer, but the toilet at the shelter doesn't. Why? The shelter is surrounded by water, why is it not possible the generate any food from it by way of fishing?

I could go on, but that's plenty to be getting on with.

Welcome and get to know the players who care and want this game to succeed via it's original, unique concept.

Yes please I second this.

Please listen to your player base, because the more you upset us the more strongly people will speak against your game, that means less money because people will be more reluctant to play.

I would personally like to know what the status of the shelter customisation idea is. I should hope that’s still coming right? Part of the motivation for looting was to get shelter improvements 

Me and my friend figured Out the problem . It was his stupid internet connection. The NAT Type was not open and he had to fix it. When I invite him now we are able to start the matchmaking straight away :)