K0mm4nd0

Improve the knife combat.

When i get a knife i just destroy It because it is useless and majority of the players do It too 

So why you guys dont implement a new knife combat system with attacks in sequence and a execution animation when a player is get from behind to reward the most stealth gamers?

Knife combat shouldn't even be in this game it is one of those things that is very hard to balance because it's either completely useless or so overpowered it ruins the experience because you're stun locked to death or something stupid along those lines.

If they add a "stealth execution" I guarantee that people will abuse it and start running around you with a knife while they're fighting you so they get that "stealth" kill even though you were shooting them. 

Shooting somebody full auto is a much more efficient way to kill them than cutting them up with a knife in almost all cases. So realistically, unless your character is John Wick, knife combat just has no place in this game. 

Sorry budy but its a suvival game must have knifes and its already in the game só why not make this more effective?games like COD Modern warfare have this and Its work very well.

People also complain about "camper" so what have to be donne, take out sniper rifles from the game? i dont think so.

Its all about play style,you dont want to be stabed?

Be more carefull dont rush arround the map pay attention in the surroundings.

You dont want to be sniping? Look for location where the sniper may be and make him pay or just avoid high risk areas.

I think how much more options we have in a game better this game will be and ALL the strategies are valid.

Edited by K0mm4nd0

I agree that they should have more possibilities and below I have ideas for implementation but it wouldn't be easy to make knives fair. 

If I recall correctly call of duty's knives are literally an instant kill as soon as you touch someone with them.

With the joke of a movement system in this game where people can run around like apes just to stab you once it probably would get a little annoying.

Which is why if they're going to make knives better they have to do it carefully. It should never be a one hit kill, and the defender should have some way to protect themselves. 

Maybe it could engage some sort of melee combat that you're both locked in until somebody dies but that'd be literal garbage in team modes because someone would always intervene. 
And if you "grab" melee somebody that'd probably be on par to stun locking. Which is also bad because it gives no chance to the defending player. 

It has to be based on skill so the closest thing to a decent melee system I can think of is where you both have to press certain buttons at certain times and you're both locked into melee but can move left or right slightly like how a wolf circles its prey.

1. Either player has to land a melee hit or melee trade to disengage melee, after either player runs there is a short cooldown before you can lock into melee again. 

2. Like how knife damage is based on rarity, the gun melee damage would be based on size, so a machine gun hitting you would do a lot more damage than a pistol.

3. Smaller guns would have a slight decrease to melee damage received during an engagement because it's easier to dodge with a smaller gun.

4. If defender has a knife or a gun that does more damage than what is currently equipped they'll automatically switch to it to engage in melee.

If both players have knives I guess it'd be down to the value of knife in terms of damage but a puokko could still beat a john if the puokko doesn't fail any button hits. 

Also if neither player fails any button-pressing then both would do damage to each other, again whenever a player deals damage to another that player gets a chance to disengage melee. 

The games turning into a cash grab so who knows? If their gonna do anything with knives it will probably just be more skins. Take from that episode from the Simpsons where Mcbain was selling everything from sword pineapples to sword pie 🥧😂 imagine that but with knives lol

Maybe the kinfes should get 2 separate attacks, slash (light attack) and stab (heavy attack). 

A knife only event would be more appropriate, it really doesn’t belong in games where adr97 and m249 exist. This is not assassins creed, obviously those who use never heard the saying never bring a knife to a gun fight. This is not a respawn game or one without stats where such risks can be made. Survival is the target and the knife is the fastest way to die so it’s just a collectible.

Haven't you seen any movies about a knife VS a gun fight lol worthless

There should be A close range death kill