Sign in to follow this  
Iriarte

Game becoming a camp fest, loosing original vibe

Im a veteran player who has played almost from the beginning and i have notice a shift in the experience, new comers dont loot, dont explore, they just camp, im getting surprise every match sometimes multiple times, it would be ok if wasnt for the fact that they have no loot or their loot value is very low which confirms what i was pointing. Yes camping is a valid strategy, however when most players do it because its easy and theres a huge reward for a headshot instead of exploring and looting you end up with half lobby camping an objective hoping for headshot and stolen loot.

This is frustrating as a veteran, the knowledge of the map and loot spots become pointless when the objectives dont worth the risk and the loot around the map isnt that good without boosters, i though the experience was about explore, loot and fight when neccesary, the game is becomig a semi battle royal that happens to have a shelter to upgrade.

You need, in my opinion to rebalance the kill xp, lessen the headshot xp, increase a bit the loot xp and make the other objectives attractive, maybe add another one like a weaponry with a rare weapon. That way the game will no longer be an one-dimensional barred house game, because theres only three valuable objectives in the game, which should be a plus not the only way to get good loot and xp.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another veteran completely agrees.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:49 PM, Iriarte said:

Im a veteran player who has played almost from the beginning and i have notice a shift in the experience, new comers dont loot, dont explore, they just camp, im getting surprise every match sometimes multiple times, it would be ok if wasnt for the fact that they have no loot or their loot value is very low which confirms what i was pointing. Yes camping is a valid strategy, however when most players do it because its easy and theres a huge reward for a headshot instead of exploring and looting you end up with half lobby camping an objective hoping for headshot and stolen loot.

This is frustrating as a veteran, the knowledge of the map and loot spots become pointless when the objectives dont worth the risk and the loot around the map isnt that good without boosters, i though the experience was about explore, loot and fight when neccesary, the game is becomig a semi battle royal that happens to have a shelter to upgrade.

You need, in my opinion to rebalance the kill xp, lessen the headshot xp, increase a bit the loot xp and make the other objectives attractive, maybe add another one like a weaponry with a rare weapon. That way the game will no longer be an one-dimensional barred house game, because theres only three valuable objectives in the game, which should be a plus not the only way to get good loot and xp.

There should be a third place to get "good" loot aside from the crate and barred house.

They could add an "actual" weapon cache marked on the map with several steel boxes that you have to unlock similar to blue box combination locks but with 5 combinations instead of 4 and that give you weapons or parts of weapons no lower then "uncommon" grade. Once one of these boxes are interacted with it'd alert the map like the other things.

Also don't ask them to remove anything because they'll do just that and not increase the other things mentioned. They take take take like how they made ammo more expensive, purposely diluted the special issue pool with a bad knife, made all crate loot worse, made food-based crate rewards worse, made daily challenge rewards worse, made map loot worse, etc.

They could also increase loot levels. Wouldn't that be helpful!

1 hour ago, Oldninja said:

They could also increase loot levels. Wouldn't that be helpful!

It would be helpful but we know that helpful for us means a hard no from the devs.