point4me

Ive built my house, Now what??

When I first started playing this game, I was excited starting missions to find stuff to build things back home. Now that im done with everything, its kinda boring. Im now one of those guys that wait for others, hide in areas I know looters will be coming, only going for others guns so that I dont have to build them. Ive gotten more hate messages then President Trump!!! 

Its all part of the game and I can care less about the messages. I get it, but what else im I suppose to do?  Its a survival game, but when you dont need resources to build anything, then what??

Why not have us build a second house? or a boat for fishing? If it was the end of the world, I would be looking for food resources other then Rats and plants. It would be nice to build a 2nd settlement. Maybe that 2nd settlement has all new maps and we can bounce between settlements? Also, deconstruction should allow other resources you get, not just materials.  

5 hours ago, point4me said:

When I first started playing this game, I was excited starting missions to find stuff to build things back home. Now that im done with everything, its kinda boring. Im now one of those guys that wait for others, hide in areas I know looters will be coming, only going for others guns so that I dont have to build them. Ive gotten more hate messages then President Trump!!! 

Its all part of the game and I can care less about the messages. I get it, but what else im I suppose to do?  Its a survival game, but when you dont need resources to build anything, then what??

Why not have us build a second house? or a boat for fishing? If it was the end of the world, I would be looking for food resources other then Rats and plants. It would be nice to build a 2nd settlement. Maybe that 2nd settlement has all new maps and we can bounce between settlements? Also, deconstruction should allow other resources you get, not just materials.  

I finally got the last of my 12000 chemicals needed for my final upgrade yesterday.

Now I feel the same as you, what's the point?

This current battlepass didn't blow me away, except for the personal signals detector and I've finished that so any xp gained is just wasted.

I won't be boosting because I've got everything, I'll be doing as others do and logging in to see the now nerfed challenges and collect my food.

Might give this WarZone a try, at least I'm not waiting 3 minutes for a game with it 😂

Additional shelter improvements are on the back burner for one reason. The game will become Warzone!

Rather than stick with the original concept, BI are chasing dollars by steadily turning the game into a standard headless chicken looted shooter.

12000 chemicals for your final upgrade! How long would that take new players with ever diminishing loot levels and boosting that doesn't actually boost.

Next will come more players per map. Gone are the days of stealthy looting, even after the crate had been collected. Shorter game time and quicker radiation saw to that. More players per map = more engagement = more fortnite = a real shame.

• Like 3

I find myself now just hunting the guys that are 40+ on the battle pass and now they are just using hand guns.. I think a map with just knives and hand guns would be awesome! 

I now let guys with the generic green jackets run by. You can tell who are the newbies because they run down the road, run into buildings not even checking or run to the cargo. I hope season 3 will be better! Lets make it more realistic!!