Please change the hbar sniper and the svd sniper to being made to lay down to shoot.. I should never be out shot by a sniper rifle close range when I have a adr with 600kills. Also when will we be able to pick our own maps again? I hate having to randomized maps with not much loot on them, When I have to get over 1000 fertilizer and 5000 nails. It’s starting to become a bad game when it was a really fun game to play. The only way to loot anymore is to boost. But nobody ever boosts the lobby’s so it’s getting pointless. 

Svd yes I agree but the hbar is not a sniper it’s a hybrid assault rifle marksman rifle so it’s fair game with that. 

22 hours ago, KingAlphaDonJon said:

Please change the hbar sniper and the svd sniper to being made to lay down to shoot.. I should never be out shot by a sniper rifle close range when I have a adr with 600kills. Also when will we be able to pick our own maps again? I hate having to randomized maps with not much loot on them, When I have to get over 1000 fertilizer and 5000 nails. It’s starting to become a bad game when it was a really fun game to play. The only way to loot anymore is to boost. But nobody ever boosts the lobby’s so it’s getting pointless. 

The things I completely agree with you on are the fact that we should be able to choose all maps again, that added life to the game cause you knew what you were dealing with. 

And I also agree that boosting things is particularly low lately, it's because crates keep getting nerfed and daily challenges too. Now people have less gold to work with without buying it. I suggest playing in duo's because things seem to get boosted more that way.

The P90 (ADR) is an incredibly powerful weapon and if you're losing to the SVD then you need to assess what you failed to do in this situation with your fully automatic, dead on accurate weapon that can pick them off from 500m. 

The SVD, HBAR, AKM and related rifles do not need a nerf. In fact it is popular demand that the P90 gets a nerf. 

The SVD is semi auto with heavy recoil and is a two shot kill unless you're able to land the headshot, the P90 is 4 and you can land those shots in rapid succession due to its impeccable accuracy. Also the SVD costs more to make.

The HBAR is a 4 shot according to the damage stats but not the dummies so it's kinda confusing, but the P90 is still way more powerful. Also the HBAR costs the same to make.

The AKM is a 4 shot along with most other 7.62x39 rifles. It is cheap to build, yes, but it is without a scope. And again your P90 is way more accurate and powerful.

• Like 1