Zaptoman

Eden Rightclick Camera UNUSABLE

Gents,

Looking for some assistance. I've tried just about everything I can think of.
When using the Eden editor, normally I would hold the right mouse button to move the view around. However, this results in what I can only describe as a view aneurysm. The camera jumps all over the place making it unusable. Moving the camera with the numpad is fine. Also, when using other editor functions, the mouse behaves normally. When playing the game or testing maps, the mouse also behaves normally. Anyone else experience this? Solutions?
I have tried:
Adjusting mouse sensitivity in options, turning mouse acceleration on/off, updating mouse drivers, using a known good control profile from another machine.

Halp!

10 hours ago, Zaptoman said:

what I can only describe as a view aneurysm

You might want to have another go at that description.

What is your mouse's DPI?

1600 Dpi - adjustable. I can turn it down to 800 dpi, but it makes no difference.

I did some more troubleshooting this morning and found that it only occurs on remote input, using Parsec and Steam in-home streaming (I use this machine exclusively remotely). It does *not* occur using direct input or NVIDIA Gamestream/Moonlight.

Ideas?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the remote input, then. Have you searched for others having this problem with remote input inother games, since it's not necessarily an aspect of Arma that is the problem?

I haven't gotten that far yet, but it's interesting that the problem occurs in 3den and nowhere else.

Same issue here. Please let me know if you resolve it. It makes editing on my remote device really difficult since i cant rotate the camera. 

using a surface pro via steam streaming