Overside

[Need help] Drag Dead Body Script

If someone bring this to work in Exile, he would be king!

After running this on live server and actually being able to use it on other players I have found some things that need worked on. I will try to work the issues out but im not the greatest at coding I just know enough to get small things done. So if anyone wants to takle the issues  than it would be awsome to see it shared. We have found that it needs some server side code that updates the dead players body position after being dragged. Also when one player drags another than any other players watching just see the player being drug like a rubberband on thier end. We also found that when reviving there has been a rare chance that revived player gets sent to debug zone. These are things that I was not able to test on my test server alone and did not run into them until put into the live server and started playing with it on other players.

Can't move dead bodies in MP. Nothing will change that ^^
You would need to remove the death and replace it with Arma default "incapitated status".

On 3/19/2022 at 6:00 PM, El' Rabito said:

Can't move dead bodies in MP. Nothing will change that ^^
You would need to remove the death and replace it with Arma default "incapitated status".

Is that not what the revive script does?

No. If you die in Exile you are dead for Arma. Reviving creates a new player object

12 hours ago, El' Rabito said:

No. If you die in Exile you are dead for Arma. Reviving creates a new player object

Ah right, no wonder why it can be so buggy lol

went back to this and got it working only issue Im finding now is a small one with the detatch animation where the dragged player does not lay flat back on ground but will share what I have when I get the instructions for use put together.