HomemadeG

Convince me this isn't turning into a call of duty copy

Dev team has done a great job of fixing things quickly and adding new things, but the core experience, in my opinion, is disappearing from this game, I believe, because of only monetary reasons.

All those who run around in full auto, with apparently no care in the world... why play Vigor? Is it just to troll? This game can't be fun like that... why not warzone instead for instance? 12 people vs 150..

What is the point of this game if that's what most people do? I've been a Vigor fan since the beginning (.5).

The reason this game was amazing is because of the skill involved to play with most people using single fire with minimal ammo that ended up providing bad ass stand off's/ battles, or shit even possible friendships, which isn't possible anymore.

Now this game seems to only cater to full auto players with aim assist that run around blindly, not caring about any particular part of the game that makes it so special.

Just spray and pray. 

What an awful idea for a game..(cod)

Besides the fact there is no love shown to the og players that supported from day 1...

At least a hardcore mode for those us who still care...

with single fire only, limited map function, e.i. not being able to see signal detector, comm station and barred house on map, No pre lobby, it was soo much more fun not knowing any details like player count.

This mode is what would make Vigor special again!

I barely play daily anymore because of this. 

Cod is trash compared to this, but this is starting to copy it.

"Not Cool!" - Awesom-o

• Like 3

Considering the new game mode coming soon. I guess cod 2.0 is real.. here we go

• Like 1

No one has tried to convince me this game isn't becoming a lame cod monetary copy... 

DEV'S please listen to your real fans! You say your listening, but I just don't think your listening to actual fans that st8ck around through thick and thin. We all clearly have a problem with what ya'll are turning this game into.

A) your making the game too easy for people to run around without care

B) top tier or rare weapons are the most abundant... no sense there

C) My heart used to pound everytime I left a match because of how intense the situations could get... now CALL OF DUTY style, basically who cares if you die or don't die.

D) people mention being done with shelter upgrades, which is part of the reason no one "loots" anymore, every spot I come across where people have been, i can guarantee there will still be loot...nothing is being done about keeping the higher tier players entertained (this goes back to no love being shown to the original supporters that brought this game to light)

E) a type of hardcore mode could help.. with limited map features, no full auto and no pre lobby info.

Don't miss understand, I have the greatest respect for the dev's, but I sincerely and unfortunately believe all these decisions to be only monetary not for the good of the game, but for the good of the check. Even though BI was just named for the amount of profit it made last year...

Please BI listen to your actual true base!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have to agree with your comments HomemadeG. I myself have made many posts lobbying the devs to think of the players.

Unfortunately it appears we are dinosaurs. The generation playing this game, and probably developing this game, think differently. I'm beginning to feel as King Canute must have, as he feet began to get wet (under 55's Google it).

Vigor will not revert back to the game we adored. We have to try to adapt or we will end up playing less and less, until Vigor eventually disappears from our home screens.

• Like 2

I agree with you also Oldninja. I have attempted to adapt to the new vigor, so in spirit, i've been running around full auto, no looting, just running and killling for the past few days...haven't died yet! BUT my god is it ever the most boring cod game this way! 

I appreciate that there are at least a few of us out there still hoping for change!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm usually challenging myself to only loot as much as I can and avoid all potential conflicts. It started out because my lag got me killed a ton but now I hav to only worry about the lame d/c's. But I got this game cause I thought it was centered on looting. I was wrong... They want us to fight cuz the shelter build is mostly pointless when we are usually unwilling to risk losing the good guns to exit campers and teamers. So the loot challenge is how I play now. Besides (realistically speaking) in a post nuke holocast world, most ppl would form groups or die quickly from being alone, so I never understood the games' focus on killing each other. Guess the temptation to mimic CoD is to high... If they wanna mimic something, why not Division 2 or Ghost Recon Breakingpoint.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1