Kranz32

Fix Challenges

The mixture of challenges with the recent update is entirely a broken system. Every day since the update all 3 of my challenges have been to use 3, 5, and 10 fake glints or portable transmitters, none of which I have. Its even more frustrating because I don't have the plans and can't craft these items. I'm also not sure why all 3 of my challenges on a single day have to all be focused on fake glints, or entirely on portable transmitters, it would make more sense to have one of those challenges mixed with 2 other challenges that are not related. These challenges are only achievable by people that paid for the season pass instead of those of us who try to earn those rewards.

• Like 1

Today i had "Use 3 fake glints", "Use 5 fake glints" and "Use 10 fake glints". Instantly removed all 3 of them because the rewards are crap. White crate for 10 fake glints, cmon thats ridiculous. 10 glints would cost me 21k materials and i already have 50% discount on consumables. Where in the world does a white crate make up for 21k or even 42k materials? Purple crate would be okay, maybe green crate for 5 glints and white crate for 3 glints. In addition to crappy rewards, a week ago i had the same set of glint challenges for 4 consecutive days which makes me afraid of getting this shit again tomorrow.

How hard is it to make a challenge that rewards you slightly better and it doesnt have to be a huge reward I will add but enough to make the challenge worth doing?

My 3 yesterday were:

Loot 100 nails for a useless amount of resources... What's wrong with just giving you double what ever the looted item is for a reward?

Craft 5 machine guns for a useless amount of resources, easy done if you have parts but the cheapest machine gun is about 15 000 materials plus wait times...

The only challenge worth doing was kill 15 outlanders for a common crate and that was tedious at best.

Guess what my challenges are today...

right, its the exact same fkn sht as yesterday. 3, 5 and 10 glints. Feels like the game is showing me the middle finger. And its not going to be fixed since devs are busy finishing the next season content in time. Oh wait, you tought they extended season 2 for the players to finish their levels? Cmon...

• Like 1