Sign in to follow this  
Karmacode696

Impossible to play COOP

I cannot join a friend mission (or even see it in my FRIENDS list ingame).

I used to play with friends some months ago but now I can´t. 

We just spent like 4 hours trying to make it work... nothing...

I'm pretty noob at this, but I managed to open ports (2302, 2303, 2305...) in my router and firewall.

I have a dynamic IP (I don't know if this matters).

Also I used a tutorial to make Arma3 more fluent, so I went to Arma3 --> Properties --> BETAS, and changed to "ARMA 3 [Profiling]".

Could you please help us?

Well, first you all need to be on the same version of Arma3, so I would recommend that none of you are on any BETA version if you are just trying to join a server hosted by one of you. Second, whoever is hosting the mission needs to open their ports for others to see their game. If you're trying to join your friend's game and they haven't opened their ports, then you won't be able to see it.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:19 AM, beno_83au said:

Well, first you all need to be on the same version of Arma3, so I would recommend that none of you are on any BETA version if you are just trying to join a server hosted by one of you. Second, whoever is hosting the mission needs to open their ports for others to see their game. If you're trying to join your friend's game and they haven't opened their ports, then you won't be able to see it.

We have the same Arma 3 version, and we both opened the ports in our router and windows firewall.

Then, I'm out of ideas, sorry. It's almost always port forwarding when someone's game can't be seen. Hopefully someone else is able to help.