Hey guys,

I've been searching for the classname of this apex bush to use it in a different mission file but I cant seem to find it? Anyone that can help me out?

I've tried get object and stuff but no results, this bush is located at the main airfield on the apex map.

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

Not all objects have a classname, its probably (most likely) just a terrain object.

You can use getModelInfo on cursorObject though to get the model, which you can then spawn with createSimpleObject

1 hour ago, Pascal F. said:

Hey guys,

I've been searching for the classname of this apex bush to use it in a different mission file but I cant seem to find it? Anyone that can help me out?

I've tried get object and stuff but no results, this bush is located at the main airfield on the apex map.

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

There are at least 5-6 different bushes in that picture, which one are you talking about? Are you by chance talking about the green hedges? If so, the classname for the 4 meter long one is, "Land_Hedge_01_s_4m_F", and the one that is 2 meters long is, "Land_Hedge_01_s_2m_F". The hedges can be found in the editor, Props>Walls>City>Small Hedge.

I believe Dedmen is correct, the bushes are terrain objects, and don't have classsnames. 

51 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Not all objects have a classname, its probably (most likely) just a terrain object.

You can use getModelInfo on cursorObject though to get the model, which you can then spawn with createSimpleObject

I'm curious, how would I execute getModelInfo on cursorObject to get the model info?  

44 minutes ago, stburr91 said:

I'm curious, how would I execute getModelInfo on cursorObject to get the model info?  

_modelInfo = getModelInfo cursorObject;
copyToClipboard str _modelInfo;

• Like 1