Fastsign

Game Stability

I really appreciate the warning that the current game is unstable and may affect performance.  But Dudes, you have got to fix this stability problem!  The warning comes up on the screen every time I play this game now.  Then one out of every 5 times I play I get dumped out of the game and lose my load out and everything I have accomplished in that game.  This games stability has gotten worse and worse to the point that it sucks.  You guys need to fix this issue or like so many other players I will be moving on to something a little more reliable an satisfying. 

I feel your pain. Where are you playing from?

If you're getting unstable servers you're more than likely playing in a server outside your region.

I've noticed when playing duos with North American friends, the server stability is hit and miss.

I have noticed since the mid battlepass update there's been a lot of "hanging" from the transition from the lobby to game but it's most noticeable when there's 10-12 players.

It turns people away from the game, why play a game with connection issues and server problems when's there's plenty of other titles out there with fewer problems or no connection issues at all.

I love this game. It is exciting, mysterious, unpredictable, and fun; but, the connection issue creates real frustration.  This morning attempting seven games and was only able to complete two.  Dumped out five times with no credit for anything I accomplished.  Lost my entire load out twice.  Today was a net loss.  This is a real problem with this title!  It needs to be fixed!  I'm taking a break......good luck to all the other players!