Sign in to follow this  
P4R4S

User is not logged in

Hello,

for some time now I have a network problem what's causing that Im not able to use Steam in online mode but only offline.

I think this is causing another issue I have with ArmA 3. When I try to play (singleplayer) scenarios in ArmA 3 I allways get the message "User is not logged in" and the scenario does not start for unknown reason. I mean... it does not make sense at all that I have to be logged in to play :l

I tried to find a way to fix this problem but seems like there is no (known) solution.

It would be great if I could get some help here

Edited by FallujahMedic -FM-
Profanity/Abusive comments removed by Moderator

Fix the issue that makes steam not go online and your issue in arma will be solved. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, P4R4S said:

it's a shame my reply to his post get's deleted but not this assholes troll-post.

It's not a troll post, it's the solution. 

Also, more than your post stands to be deleted when you use such language here. I know I have been temp banned for less.

• Like 2

It's a contrived limit.  Arma 3 will allow you to run up to two scenarios while offline that you've subscribed to and previously downloaded & used.  If you try a third, it will ask you to go online.  This has nothing to do with whether the scenarios are downloaded already and stored on your system.

How to keep using 208 while staying online:  Make the application manifest file in the steam folder for Arma 3 read-only.   You can also turn off workshop updates in Steam settings.  Pause the download, clear Steam cache.  Viola!  Start the launcher directly.