W0lle

Cold War Rearmed III

On 11/6/2020 at 7:43 PM, W0lle said:

With me, you never know what happens next. 😄

What happened actually is the return of this classic, thanks to joker006:

Finally, the vehicle we've all been waiting for. I've always wanted to commute to the battlefield via public transport. 🤣

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images

1 minute ago, Mr Elusive said:

Finally, the vehicle we've all been waiting for. I've always wanted to commute to the battlefield via public transport. 🤣

You could in Resistance campaign prologue.

1 minute ago, Janez said:

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that lol.

Jokes and sarcasm aside though, I'm just really happy this mod is being worked on. The sole reason I kept Arma 2 installed for years was purely for Cold War Rearmed.

• Like 2

On 11/7/2020 at 8:07 PM, Janez said:

Yeah, well... maybe you did :P I always took Jawa back from mechanic!

28 minutes ago, krzychuzokecia said:

Yeah, well... maybe you did 😛 I always took Jawa back from mechanic!

I mean, in 46th playthrough I was like, lets take the bus, see this how this plays out. It's actually quite well made afair, I think it stops on a stop or two, there are some dialogues between Troska, the driver and passengers. I remember it being really immersive at the time, like people are going about their business while something bad is going down.

• Like 1

Yeah I also took the Bus at least once. And like Janez said, the ride was pretty well done actually.
Good old days. 🙂

• Like 2

...there's also third cutscene/mean to go to work, but I'm not spoiling anything now :D

Veterans know it already, newbies are kindly asked to play OFP and get some good 'ole schoolin' :)

• Like 2

Really excited for this Mod that AH-1S is beautiful! I’d cut my nuts off for a couple pictures of the cockpit interior 🙂. I bet you already have plenty of ideas for content for this mod but some Ragtops for the PASGT helmets would be amazing but they were never in Flashpoint so it’s definitely not a priority. If you need any help with US or Soviet Gear or Vehicle references from PASGT Vests and Helmets, M69 and Alice Load Bearing gear, to M16A1s and Colt 3X20 scopes to TMs and Vehicle interior refs I’d be happy to help. 

Keep up the good work! 

This mod will be dependent on CUP from my understand and CUP has pretty much all that stuff God_Emperor.

Yeah!!!! I'm so HAPPY to hear this news in South Korea from this far away. 😆

I'm getting some help from the translator, so I hope you understand even if my words are awkward.😅

I first played OFP about 20 years ago when I was 9. that was too harsh and difficult in that age, but I've completed all the missions, including the resistance scenario. and it was so memorable for me that I still played sometimes when I became an adult. I've been playing until ARMA3, but I had a dream to play CWC mode in Korean like 20 years ago.

So I spent a few nights Googled, and finally opened the pbo file and added Korean to the stringable file and was doing translation work. (it works well !!) And the 1985 scenario is almost done! 😀

When I found this discussion at google. I'm so glad, but I have few question.

1. I translated the 1985 scenario based on CWC, (by CUP team) but I wonder if there is a change in the stringtable file in the mode being prepared?

2. The Resistance scenario wasn't included in the CWC yet, what mode is the Resistance scenario based on?

3. Do you have any plans to remake the single mission? ex)Still the Car, ground attack, etc.

If the stringtable file of 1985 scenario is not modified, I hope I can play your mode happily by applying my own language. If you produce your own resistance scenario without the mode you refer to, I will finish the 1985 scenario and stop translating until you release the mode.

Whatever your answer may be, I'm willing to cheer and wait for your work. Thank you for your challenge.

감사합니다!

• Like 3

On 12/3/2020 at 2:58 PM, Yukikaze92 said:

3. Do you have any plans to remake the single mission? ex)Still the Car, ground attack, etc.

We have remade all 31 original SP missions that were included in OFP and in previous CWR releases.

Cheers.

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Stagler said:

We have remade all 31 original SP missions that were included in OFP and in previous CWR releases.

Cheers.

Oh, I didn't remember because I played CWR1 many years ago. Thank you for your answer.😄

Some still need some tweaks before they are ready. Ambush is being very difficult 🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stagler said:

Some still need some tweaks before they are ready. Ambush is being very difficult 🤣

Ah, Ambush, I must have played that mission a hundred times in the OFP demo. Still waiting for the playable conclusion 😄

• Like 4

On 12/8/2020 at 3:56 PM, Stagler said:

It's tough but i got it working to a pretty solid state. I'd have just donated it and the rest to you guys if i'd known.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2027170116

• Like 1

Lads, please continue here. Else I have to check two threads: