Bossshawk

Game crashes costing weapons/loadout

Hi there

A friend and i have noticed alot lately... with all the boots out of the hunt screen and getting kicked out to the game load screen.. when u come back in its like you were killed and you lose your weapon and loadout

i had a few weapons i did not have weapons for and lost my last ones due to this issue... very frustrating

Also have invested putting crowns into these matches and then get booted.....

Cant confirm if these are counting as deaths.. but they seem to be acting like.. which would essentially also be counting as missions thus affecting all your stats.....

If it was an occasional happening that would be one thing but this seems to be multiple times per day/night.... 

is it feasible if you get booted to have it so that you can rejoin your teammember if u are still showing on their team if the match hasnt started yet? Sucks for you but also your partner if they are stuck in a team match alone against all teams because one person got booted by your servers...

i run a decent broadband connection so not sure why i would be getting booted on my end and this has happened regularly with at least 2 others i play with

Hello, thanks for bringing this up.

We're aware that this issue exists, and we've put in a feature that should save your load out when booted from the server... But it seems that it needs some tweaking 🙂 Will pass this info to the team for investigation.

well i just lost  another purple miltiary grade weapon... and all the ammo...

im struggling to keep materials these days and with the cost of ammo its one thing to lose it normally but losing it cause the games crashing getting very frustrating especially when ive spent money on crowns because ive enjoyed the game so far..

i am livid... i just spent an entire match filling my loadout  im running to the exit and im about 5 steps from it with over half health still and the game seizes and crashes... not only do i lose everything... i lost the 60 insurance crowns and the 90 booster crowns... i am getting soooooooooooooooo sick of this.... 3 times last night i lost military or special issue weapons due to loadout crashes at the start.....

ive invested 280$ in the last 2 weeks in the game thru crowns because i like the game and wanted to help it grow and this is really starting to piss me off... i would really like some to address this personally with me from the game

Note:  just so we are clear on where the issue is here... trying to log back in it keeps saying Login to cloud service failed, servers might be unavailable

Edited by Bossshawk
defining issue and error upon trying to relog

I've had the same issue. Lost alot of money and good quality loot as I chose the gold ADR few bombs and traps and pay for increased loot and drop yet I load in or at the load screen kicks me or crashes. Who do you contact I've been ripped of alot of money! 

14 hours ago, Bossshawk said:

i am livid... i just spent an entire match filling my loadout  im running to the exit and im about 5 steps from it with over half health still and the game seizes and crashes... not only do i lose everything... i lost the 60 insurance crowns and the 90 booster crowns... i am getting soooooooooooooooo sick of this.... 3 times last night i lost military or special issue weapons due to loadout crashes at the start.....

ive invested 280$ in the last 2 weeks in the game thru crowns because i like the game and wanted to help it grow and this is really starting to piss me off... i would really like some to address this personally with me from the game

Note:  just so we are clear on where the issue is here... trying to log back in it keeps saying Login to cloud service failed, servers might be unavailable

On 3/11/2020 at 4:22 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

Hello, thanks for bringing this up.

We're aware that this issue exists, and we've put in a feature that should save your load out when booted from the server... But it seems that it needs some tweaking 🙂 Will pass this info to the team for investigation.

Not good enough. Should be a refund or some sort of initiative for those who put money to this game and are kicked or people who have lost gold loot. A few hundred dollars and no refund is ridiculous  

WHEN ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...LIKE COME ON HERE

i just lost another M21 that i just crafted myself... had to wait for the crafting and paid the materials for... first time using the gun i dont make it thru queue.. and lose my loadout including gun and ammo....

repeatedly today i have maintained my loadout and not lost it..

so why now when i have an M21 do i lose the loadout... its pissing me off..

**note** these "auto"responses by forshythia look like a bot response anytime anyone complains about an issue... how about some real contact from someone to help rectify this... otherwise very soon im moving on .. if the company wont stand behind and support its game why should we?

19 hours ago, Bossshawk said:

WHEN ARE YOU DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...LIKE COME ON HERE

i just lost another M21 that i just crafted myself... had to wait for the crafting and paid the materials for... first time using the gun i dont make it thru queue.. and lose my loadout including gun and ammo....

repeatedly today i have maintained my loadout and not lost it..

so why now when i have an M21 do i lose the loadout... its pissing me off..

**note** these "auto"responses by forshythia look like a bot response anytime anyone complains about an issue... how about some real contact from someone to help rectify this... otherwise very soon im moving on .. if the company wont stand behind and support its game why should we?

It's all about the money. In this most recent update they made daily challenges much less rewarding, reducing rewards from once military grade crates and 135 crowns down to white crates and 5 crowns respectively. 

They also made it so you can't choose maps anymore because some maps were too easy to get the crate/barred house in which was making them lose money so they removed player choice to protect their bottom line. 

Reimbursement is not something they have ever done, if they did they'd lose money. They're probably hoping you'll buy more gold because you lost so much. And crashing means you lose gold, chances are they'll make it worse rather then better purposely so you keep losing gold and buying more respectively.

Last update they nerfed crate loot, increased ammunition costs, nerfed XP and nerfed food crate drops. This update they nerfed food crate drops again, have beaten daily challenges into nothing and ruined being able to choose maps. Next update they'll probably make the game even harder for those who don't pay for it. It's just a matter of what they've done in the past and continue to do. 

• Like 1

i dont really care about reimbursement money wise... but they can easily see what was lost on these crashes and could throw some proper replacement guns and ammo rather then just basically saying nothing and doing nothing thats not how you keep customers lol or inspire customers to keep paying

• Like 1

Just to clarify, as stated in our changelogs, we removed the options of maps in order to lessen queue times, as well as to lessen the prevalence of pre-lobby teaming. We've also managed to fix some types of crashes, though these days, it seems xbox live has some issues which can cause some connectivity issues. We've also tweaked the challenges as there were complaints, however we are reading through all the new feedback regarding the tweaked challenges to see how else we can improve it.

The devs are aware of the issues at hand, and are trying to fix them. We understand that it can be frustrating that you lose your materials or loadouts, and though as I mentioned that there is a system implemented which should stop you from losing your loadout, the team is checking on it to improve it. Please be patient with us as recent events with the coronavirus has made everyone work from home - which can slow down some things. 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2020 at 12:26 PM, fOrsythiaa said:

The devs are aware of the issues at hand, and are trying to fix them. We understand that it can be frustrating that you lose your materials or loadouts, and though as I mentioned that there is a system implemented which should stop you from losing your loadout, the team is checking on it to improve it. Please be patient with us as recent events with the coronavirus has made everyone work from home - which can slow down some things. 

i understand the virus its an easy blame

but yes you are still expecting us to spend money on crowns...

and although you may have "implemented something to stop the losing loadout..."  it has gotten better ... BUT ITS STILL HAPPENING...

I JUST GOT BOOTED 3X IN A ROW FROM YOUR SERVER AS SOON AS I LOGGED BACK INTO A QUEUE... and then lost my ADR and ammo and portable signals

thats alot of materials loss...

im sitting at level 46 and can barely afford to equip a decent gun because i cant afford the ammo because i keep losing my ammo and guns to your system crashing....

your huntpass is almost over.. .at least if u cant fix the crashes and our loss have some respect and pause the game till u comprehend or understand the error and fix it .....  

jesus i still manage to get spam emails from you trying to get me to buy Dayz.... i had pondered it before ... but do you really think i have any confidence in buying a product of yours after seeing how you maintain and deal with issues in this game...????

how are you trying to inspire customer loyalty?  oh you have a problem.. so sorry its the cod-19 virus's fault.. i mean come on gimmie a break lol

the only reason ive stuck around is being off work and hoped as i like alot about this game that you would work at resolving the issues at hand...

how did this game ever get out of testing and beta?   to make it to a 2nd hunt pass? 

i mean jesus most games would never have been launched with the issues and errors and crashes this is giving out...

• Like 1

Spending money on crowns is not necessary, and neither are we pushing for our players to purchase them. In any case, players may also gain crowns from the antenna in the shelter, or from completing some challenges, and also from some competitions with have on our social media pages.

It's also noteworthy that disconnects and lags can be attributed to internet connection issues, which you can usually see on the left hand side of your screen while ingame as a notice or notification. Also, gaining XP isn't only attainable from kills. You can also loot and sneak around the map, which is a viable option for those who are not willing to take in guns which they are afraid to lose. Looting can help with your lacking XP for completing the Battle Pass. I understand that it can be frustrating to lose weapons and ammo, but you can also loot in Encounters in order to collect what you need to upgrade the things around your shelter, which provide you with different things - food, metal parts, materials, and more.

Also, if you're looking for reimbursements for lost crowns, you can contact our support email about this.

Nevertheless, the team is indeed looking into fixing up the issues which our community brings up, and we are hoping that the issues will be patched up with our upcoming updates. Thank you for playing. 🍅

1 hour ago, fOrsythiaa said:

Spending money on crowns is not necessary, and neither are we pushing for our players to purchase them. In any case, players may also gain crowns from the antenna in the shelter, or from completing some challenges, and also from some competitions with have on our social media pages.

It's also noteworthy that disconnects and lags can be attributed to internet connection issues, which you can usually see on the left hand side of your screen while ingame as a notice or notification. Also, gaining XP isn't only attainable from kills. You can also loot and sneak around the map, which is a viable option for those who are not willing to take in guns which they are afraid to lose. Looting can help with your lacking XP for completing the Battle Pass. I understand that it can be frustrating to lose weapons and ammo, but you can also loot in Encounters in order to collect what you need to upgrade the things around your shelter, which provide you with different things - food, metal parts, materials, and more.

Also, if you're looking for reimbursements for lost crowns, you can contact our support email about this.

Nevertheless, the team is indeed looking into fixing up the issues which our community brings up, and we are hoping that the issues will be patched up with our upcoming updates. Thank you for playing. 🍅

There is evidence that suggests against "Spending money on crowns is not necessary, and neither are we pushing for our players to purchase them." 

Just recently you (I refer to "you" in correlation to as a company) nerfed daily challenges, one gave 135 crowns now it gives 10 crowns. 90% of the daily challenges aren't even worth the effort anymore because they cost more than you gain. 

And for "players may also gain crowns from the antenna in the shelter" there was a time when the antenna gave 20 crowns a day now it gives 6.5 or so which is garbage in comparison.

In response to "It's also noteworthy that disconnects and lags can be attributed to internet connection issues" It's been a while since I've had to deal with servers as bad as Vigors' servers. My internet runs just fine on other games so the fact that this one stands out in terms of bad connectivity means it has nothing to do with me and you need better servers or to fix some of the countless bugs this game has. 

Again as for "You can also loot and sneak around the map, which is a viable option". That isn't a viable option because you keep making the game more and more combat-focused, giving people stuff like caffeine means that lower-tier players can't run away anymore from hunters. Portable detectors means you literally can't hide because I see people more and more often bring inventories full of those. And just in general how you force people to play in lobbies with each other means you WANT people to compete over everything.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I dont have an issue with you wanting the game to have combat incentive...

what im really starting to get annoyed with is not even being able to enjoy the different aspects of the game

The game when i started a couple months ago you could choose to scavenge  or combat  or go to the barred house and fight or fight for the drop... or ALL OF THE ABOVE

You keep shortening the game and how fast and how long the radiation is you cant even do one and get across the map to get out safe

you have an interesting game and setup but you keep trying to destroy it by forcing micro transactions to make it playable...

you have lost soooo many players that would still be here that would be here still if we were just allowed to enjoy and play the game and its aspects without constantly dying to radiation

starting to get that the only ones that can even get at the barred are the ones that get to spawn right in front of it and they are in and out the exit before people can get to it.... and if its in themiddle of the map then you dont have the time to open it, fight to keep it and get out.. nevermind the crate...

id be curious the amount of times guys arent getting out of the map with crates these days.... or how often the safe isnt even opened....

please for the love the game extend the length back out again so i can loot and attempt barred house and or drop.... i play games to relieve stress and have fun... and now its just a stress run in here and not cause of other outlanders.. but because we can barely get in and get out before radiation hits

Please advise asap, as paying for services that aren't being rendered and is something we are simultaneously paying for is tantamount to theft when we aren't being refunded costs when your servers crash. Weapons, ammunition, and materials are separate from this, and even when lost, I take it with a grain of salt. The games premium currency is something that is paid for more often than not, and needs to be taken care of.

12 hours ago, Bossshawk said:

I dont have an issue with you wanting the game to have combat incentive...

what im really starting to get annoyed with is not even being able to enjoy the different aspects of the game

The game when i started a couple months ago you could choose to scavenge  or combat  or go to the barred house and fight or fight for the drop... or ALL OF THE ABOVE

You keep shortening the game and how fast and how long the radiation is you cant even do one and get across the map to get out safe

you have an interesting game and setup but you keep trying to destroy it by forcing micro transactions to make it playable...

you have lost soooo many players that would still be here that would be here still if we were just allowed to enjoy and play the game and its aspects without constantly dying to radiation

starting to get that the only ones that can even get at the barred are the ones that get to spawn right in front of it and they are in and out the exit before people can get to it.... and if its in themiddle of the map then you dont have the time to open it, fight to keep it and get out.. nevermind the crate...

id be curious the amount of times guys arent getting out of the map with crates these days.... or how often the safe isnt even opened....

please for the love the game extend the length back out again so i can loot and attempt barred house and or drop.... i play games to relieve stress and have fun... and now its just a stress run in here and not cause of other outlanders.. but because we can barely get in and get out before radiation hits

I honestly don't have much an issue with the radiation, I have gotten the crate and safe, multiple times and not had an issue. Even sitting in the radiation sometimes just for some extra loot once the map is empty. Look at it from the perspective of server side. If you have an instance that was supposed to be over, the radiation acts as a timer to ensure the instance ends faster, without players sitting around waiting for others to leave just to occupy the whole instance, and take up space on their server while you have other players who are waiting to que for instances. Is also the reason, imo, behind them putting all previous maps in a "quickplay" variant.

As mentioned on my previous comments, if your crowns have not been returned to your in game account and it's been a while, please contact our support email: support@bohemia.net. If you provide info in your email, someone from the team should get back to you. I know there are some cases when we are not able to refund players, but it depends on the situation. I hope that this helps. 🙂