MrOhJa

Solved an easter egg (missing furniture | Arma 3 Contact)

Hey! I think I solved and easter egg in arma 3 contact dlc. 

135DCBCF14E5FC14CB8B4941EBC512C5997D696B

This image shows a leaflet with an UFO and the headline "mysterious disappearance of all furniture" 

I was playing Arma 3 Contact for several times now. Yesterday i decided to play those missions again and just search the map (livonia) for some interesting spots. In the 5th mission (CAPRE NOCTEM), where you should search for the alien root, i was walking near "CAMP KRESNIK". On my way to CAMP KRESNIK (pretty close to those 2 HEMTT trucks) i saw something flying in the air. It was furniture. 

45991F6FD08564C512884BA79232C6454E52224F

4B9942B47CFAEF5CE00FE323CF31DA894893EA3F

Yep, furniture floating in the air. I was walking in the direction where the furniture floated and i found something even better. A big fu***** pile of furniture. 

81B748C9A0D956748D5300BCB76C9C974448B955

lj2d5c7hpgl41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg

First of all i thought that this was a bug or something like that but i took some research and found out that this is acutally an easter egg which hasn't been solved since 2015. At least i couldn't find anything about this furniture easter egg.

Well Arma 3 Contact is famous for aliens (at least UFO's) in it and on the leaflet was an UFO and missing furniture. So i guess i found the missing furniture? 😄

For all of those who want to find this themselves. The following link is a map of the furniture pile. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I have seen the newspaper in my play-throughs, but the flying and piled furniture is new to me. Great find!

The news paper itself is an older easter egg from years ago not specifically related to Contact. The combination of the article and the big pile of furniture is a nice addition to the missing furniture joke, good find!