Tony Blond

Repeating same challenges

What kind of bullshit is this? Third time In a row I get the same two new challenges after deleting them. First it was 0/3 and 0/5 fakee glints then these two again and now 0/3 and 0/10 fakee glints. I don't have these and I don't have any plans for it. It can't be that there isn't any More challenges To offer me 😵

Haha I had this with the melee challenges before the awesome “John” knife came along. It would be one I skipped every time cause you’d never get someone to sit still long enough to get stabbed 5-6 times, it’s annoying and bad luck but you’ll soon get better ones! 

8 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Haha I had this with the melee challenges before the awesome “John” knife came along. It would be one I skipped every time cause you’d never get someone to sit still long enough to get stabbed 5-6 times, it’s annoying and bad luck but you’ll soon get better ones! 

What's so awesome about the John knife? Is it a 2 hit knife? 

Personally I think the melee is broken in this game and isn't worth the effort but I i only need 3 kills for a rare crate, so if it's a 2 hit kill knife I might give it a try.

I answered my own question in game.

Used the John, managed to sneaky up behind two seperate people and both times nothing connects and they just run away 🙄

Please don't bring out anymore useless content i.e knives... K thanks

• Like 1

Knifing I general is janky but the yes the John is 3 hits from full health compared to 5+ but expensive as hell to craft and 6hr craft time. Only knife worth using assuming the melee combat gets fixed in terms of hit registration 

This is just broken now. Since these same challenges came back fifth time I just stopped playing with my friend. No point buyin season pass any More cause you can't get proper xp any More From challenges or shelter improvements and thay even decreased it on crates you obtain 🙄

Honestly, just move on....

Game is still trash and honestly the devs have shown they really don't have the expertise to tackle even the most pressing issues (left shoulder shooting anyone??).  First two encounters of the night crash after I clear the board.   So all that time and effort for literally negative consequences to stats.  11 kills, 2 air drops, 2 caches, all my loot, and starting kit just gone.  In the first 100 games 2/3 of the boards recorded as not survived were crashes...what a joke.

Not had that many issues with crashes though I have had that issue so feel your pain there. Tempted to still play a bit as I have some challenges for a small heap of crowns to get crates but otherwise still not playing outside of very good challenges to do.