BlackGoDz3rK

Terrain Builder - Buldozer - Configuration file was not found

Hi guys!

I have a big problem with Terrain Builder.

Premise: I installed the WorkDrive and the Buldozer on another disk different from C:\ drive, because C:\ it's full.

I done and redone the correct installation of the workdrive and the buldozer (I even reinstall Arma3 tools) and i link the Tools - Preferences - Buldozer - exe on arma.exe on Terrain Builder, but every time I click "Connect to buldozer" it shows me the same error message "Configuration file was not found", even if the buldozer.cfg is in P:\

I need seriously help!

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!

Yeh same here, even tho everything has been done right it still doesnt want to read the buldozer.cfg file. And it seems like no one cares about helping either from what Ive seen, Asked in the discord to get told "Arma3p will solve it" but never has. Then got ignored asking for more help lol

Have you tried to define the config file in the Buldozer startup parameters? From Terrain Builder navigate to Tools, Settings, select Buldozer and add -cfg=path\to\buldozer.cfg to the launch parameters, mine is: -buldozer -window -exThreads=0 -mod= -noAsserts -nologs -profiles=P:\Buldozer -cfg=P:\Buldozer\Buldozer.cfg -name=Buldozer

If this doesn't work, do you run any of the tools (and or Steam) as administrator?

I have the same problem and define the config file in the Buldozer startup parameters not work, keep saying the same : config file was not found and Arma3p not solve it. and i run as administrator and not working, i tried to reinstall everything and keep not working.

Si alguien puede responder en español mejor.